Fave fucking song

I said fucking not make love..... I'm feeling that song "studio" by schoolboy Q,what about y'all??? Or do you prefer no music????
I figure you guys can at least learn from this one.

Originally Posted by monkey man
Right group, different song.

I figure you guys can at least learn from this one.

Originally Posted by monkey man
What song are we supposed to be learning from???
Zeppelin is cool,if I was going to jam them during a session I would want to hear "Kashmir"
  • Trey
  • 10-28-2014, 05:15 PM
Zeppelin is cool,if I was going to jam them during a session I would want to hear "Kashmir" Originally Posted by Rborgia6
NOOOOO!
that is a song about war.. ok, potential war.. I don't want to hear about a place being fought over.. what if I'm porking a Pakistani and she hears this? what if I'm enjoying an Indian in my waterbed, and she gets distracted by this?

no, I prefer to listen to a straight-up ballsy, no double-entendre lyrics, rock song, that will go well with any Chick I'm ramming.. like this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CboUbgn4flg
I said fucking not make love..... I'm feeling that song "studio" by schoolboy Q,what about y'all??? Or do you prefer no music???? Originally Posted by Rborgia6
Love that song!

my fav would have to be
Oreo by Rkelly lol!!!
Carmen......look up "inside" by trey songz.....Thats for you...
NOOOOO!
that is a song about war.. ok, potential war.. I don't want to hear about a place being fought over.. what if I'm porking a Pakistani and she hears this? what if I'm enjoying an Indian in my waterbed, and she gets distracted by this?

no, I prefer to listen to a straight-up ballsy, no double-entendre lyrics, rock song, that will go well with any Chick I'm ramming.. like this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CboUbgn4flg Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Never heard if Ace til now,and never payed attention to the lyrics in"Kashmir",going to give it a good listen. "Heartbreaker" is another good song to bang to by Zeppelin,and if she's paying attention to the lyrics of the song while being fucked,fuck her harder!!!!!
Love that song,

my fav would have to be
Oreo by Rkelly lol!!! Originally Posted by BBW_Carmen_Reign
Hell yea beat on schoolboy goes hard,and um I looked the Oreo song,yea I'm sure all ladies would love that one!!!
Used to have a grand 'ol time with this Sheila fucking, drinking tequila while listening to 'Brass Monkey' by the Beastie Boys. She used to call me up and say she was ready for me to 'Monkey Fuck' her.

I miss that whore.
The Division Bell
Not about war...

"Kashmir"

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
Oh, oh.

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'
I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again
Sure as the dust that floats high in June, when movin' through Kashmir.

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years
With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
Ohh.

When I'm on, when I'm on my way, yeah
When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I'm down...
Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down
Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Let me take you there. Let me take you there

Lyrics

The lyrics were written by Plant in 1973 immediately after Led Zeppelin's 1973 US Tour, in an area he called "the waste lands"[7] of Southern Morocco, while driving from Goulimine to Tantan in the Sahara Desert.[2][3] This was despite the fact that the song is named after Kashmir, a region in the northwestern part of the Himalayas.[9] As Plant explained to rock journalist Cameron Crowe:
The whole inspiration came from the fact that the road went on and on and on. It was a single-track road which neatly cut through the desert. Two miles to the East and West were ridges of sandrock. It basically looked like you were driving down a channel, this dilapidated road, and there was seemingly no end to it. 'Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreams...' It's one of my favourites...that, 'All My Love' and 'In the Light' and two or three others really were the finest moments. But 'Kashmir' in particular. It was so positive, lyrically.[2]
Plant also commented on the challenges he faced in writing lyrics for such a complex piece of music:
It was an amazing piece of music to write to, and an incredible challenge for me ... Because of the time signature, the whole deal of the song is… not grandiose, but powerful: it required some kind of epithet, or abstract lyrical setting about the whole idea of life being an adventure and being a series of illuminated moments. But everything is not what you see. It was quite a task, ’cause I couldn’t sing it. It was like the song was bigger than me. It’s true: I was petrified, it’s true. It was painful; I was virtually in tears.[10]
In an interview he gave to William S. Burroughs in 1975, Page mentioned that at the time the song was composed, none of the band members had ever been to Kashmir.
Haha!!! Thanks boardman saved me some research,but either way bad ass jam!!!
No músic for me. Distracting.