New Pictures!! looking for your suggestions

Hola!!!!!

We will be taking new pictures this or next week, we are looking for suggestions /request how to take them

In our web page we have placed few pictures of previous photo shoots from August 2010, April 11, September and October 11

If you see a pose, outfit or theme you like or if you have any new ideas lets us know!!

By the way,

No we will not take nude, lewd or vulgar pictures, sorry.
No, we do not need the services of a photographer, so do not ask, we like to take our own pictures and will continue to do so.
No, you cannot come over and take you "own pictures", do not ask.

Finally, we will consider all suggestions and requests but those from our regulars have the highest priority (ppppssttt PM your suggestions and requests if you prefer)
how about some regular/natural pics instead of those glamour shot style pics
how about some regular/natural pics instead of those glamour shot style pics Originally Posted by krz101
Hmmm can be more specific? We never considered our pics glamour
I think he means like not all made up and airbrushed. I took a look at your gallery and I like they way it is done already, I also like that all the models have the same background so that you can assure they are all affiliated with one group and that they are real.
body stocking and more ass shots, please
Hmmm can be more specific? We never considered our pics glamour Originally Posted by LatinasElite
I believe he is looking for something more casual. A pic or two with street clothes or jeans and a t-shirt, etc.
I think he means like not all made up and airbrushed. I took a look at your gallery and I like they way it is done already, I also like that all the models have the same background so that you can assure they are all affiliated with one group and that they are real. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Jajaja ok, but our friends know that is how we look and dress when they visit with us.
I must say I was shocked when the girls looked just like their pics. Happily shocked.
I'd say go to the park and get some pics wearing jean's and t-shirts, regular photos with a lil bit o' the sexy edge. Natural laid back sexy is super hot.
Hmmmm ok, jeans and tshirts, we can do that. Outdoors? We hmmmm maybe, we consider it
just make sure you wear heels. nothing is worse is having a nice outfit on and wearing flat or barefooted.
I saw Miranda about a month ago. Her hair was down in front and not pinned up. I thought she looked so much more beautiful that way. Also, please don't wear the hat. Same reason.
Legs!!!! show as much leg as possible.
  • Trey
  • 01-31-2012, 07:16 AM
Some pics in your showcase would be nice. The bodystocking sounds good too. Pics from the side view help see the shape of a girls curves as well, so don't do all head on shots.
Look...guys just want to see you in pics the way you'll be greeting them at the door. How complicated is that? Sure you can show some flesh. But its best left a little to the imagination of the viewer. He is the one that wants to disrobe you... don’t do it for them. Describe yourself accurately. There's a taste for everything.