Apology letter for hobbists

Eccie hobbists,

Being banned for 3 days got me to do a lot of thinking and I want to do well in this hobby while my time remains. Since talking to JaD nearly the whole time lol I’ve realized I need to change my ways on how I go about this. I just want to say that I am sorry to all the guys I have went off on in the past. I already sent an apology to ferrari921 on P411. It was a very sincere message. I am truly sorry for things I’ve done in the past. I learned my lesson about my anger and the texting.

I know in the past the texting was an issue, but honesty I don’t even text like that anymore. I don’t 100s of texts since I knew it was issue. I normally ask if there are certain hours for which I can text as well. The review I got was all a big misunderstand that blew up into something more. It caused so much drama and I thought standing up for me would do some good, but it obviously didn’t.

I do tend to jump to conclusion quite often. I do it my friends and I do it with y’all. I am super stressed out and sometimes I just let it get the best of me. I just have to learn how to control my anger issues. I tend to lash out at majority of the people in my life. I try to control it, but sometimes it doesn’t work and I am sorry if any of you have ever witnessed that. Certain things tend to trigger my outbreaks…I know now I just need to relax and calm before jumping all over the place.

I have gotten so much negativity in this hobby than anywhere else. I will admit some of the stuff that has been said has got to me. You might not think so, but don’t know me and you some of y’all don’t care to. I know y’all are probably sick of me or don’t understand my ways…but I am trying just like everyone else. I have been so criticized on here that I have to force myself to calm down because how y’all can be so hurtful to individual that you don’t even know. I don’t think my problem is bigger than anyone else’s, but I know it’s big. I don’t want my time here to be wasted, bashed, and unrecognized. All I want is a chance to prove that I can be a decent provider…maybe not the best but just decent. I don’t want any more bad reviews. I’m tired of people always asking me about it. . I just really would like the negativity to decease. Some of y’all still might think I can’t change but that’s ok. You have the right to think that. It’s your opinion. I just want to try to prove the doubters wrong.

The YMMV is true, but only because certain guys don’t click right with me. I don’t know how to explain it. All I can tell you is being respectful and understanding are the only things I value when it comes to that. Some guys have different taste then what I have taste in is all. Pretty much from this point on I am going to be nicer, more calm, and rational to you guys.

I know at times I come off as controlling to others, but it’s my way of being able to do this. I have to have some control otherwise I wouldn’t know where to begin. I am an honest person…kind of blunt too, but honest. I wouldn’t be writing this if I was lying. I just want things to get better on here for both parties. I want to leave the drama behind and minimize the bashing if possible. I know I was supposed to leave in December, but things didn’t quite work out for me yet in order do so. I promise that I won’t be here that much longer for the guys who are sick of hearing about me. Just please hang in there for me at least. When I leave I just want to leave peacefully.

Again…I am deeply sorry about my ways in the past. When I first started I didn’t know better on the texting. I do now. I will try not to do it as much. I just need a second chance. The anger problems will be kept down. If I start to get upset or anything I will just start turning off my phone or finding other ways to release it. Some guys I want to apologize to directly on here… feel they deserve it.

TheRightStuffer
1bubba1
Smoke2nd
Mojojo213
Mannyg1
Burner2157
ferrari921
I know we have had problems communicating and I am sorry to all of you for my texting being an issue. Y’all didn’t deserve it and I am sorry. I hope whatever grudges we have in the past can be resolved now and move on and let it go. I know there might be a couple of others, but I can’t think of y’all’s names at this time.

These guys I’d like to give an apology to on here as well:
Eccie Addict
Jack Flash
trey
The G.O.A.T
I just want to say that I misjudged y’all and I am sorry about that. EA we have had issues from the get go, but I understand you were never really bashing…you were just telling the truth. So y’all I am sorry. Even though y’all gave me hard times in the past…I see y’all four our lightening up on me a bit and I’m grateful.

People I want to THANK for never judging and always talking to me calmly on here:
DickEmDown
Jusanotherdude
SOULMANIKE
AND a special thanks to one of my ATF’s (if providers can have an ATF that is) In1impmiss! He’s always been really sweet to me. We’ve had issues before also, but worked it out and now everything is good between us. He just understands me and is patience with me.

Now these guys I would like to say sorry to for whatever I caused upon them to dislike me so much:
bbkid
Captain Gus
Wakeup
Out of Bounds
I am sorry for whatever it is I did to you. I hope things can be settled soon with us and hopefully in the future there won’t be any more negativity from y’all towards me. Capt. Gus we saw each other once and it didn’t work out. I get that, but we just didn’t connect and I want to apologize to you if I wasted your time. Again…I am sorry! There are some more guys, but I don’t want the list to be too long LOL!

If y’all have any questions I guess go ahead and ask, but please don’t start with any drama. I really take handle any more of it. It’s already took its toll on me guys.

Thanks for taking the time to ready this long message. I hope things get better from now on for both parties.

Jemma Martin
XOXO
Hey you forgot about me ...just kidding .
Well done.
It takes guts to apologize like that. Fuck anyone who says different, girl. Hope we can meet soon.
I feel better already...really Jemma..touch me.
Hey you forgot about me ...just kidding .
Well done. Originally Posted by carkido45
This letter is for every hobbist. If you're name isn't on it don't feel like you're left out.
Ya know it does take a lot of guts to do that but let me tell ya you don't owe me any apology. You never did anything to me personally at all.

However you won't have to hear me make negative comments on you anymore. You've taken enough heat from me its time I leave you alone
Darling you didn't do anything wrong to me but your apology is plenty sincere.
had seen who were unhappy how about free or discounted make up session. while words are great nothing says i am sorry like free bbbj and mpcfs and msog. i think the reviews would be great and you would be well on your way to makings amends with several folks.
I have gotten so much negativity in this hobby than anywhere else. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

Jemma ... I'm sure many providers (including myself) can echo your feeling. I'd be willing to bet that never before in your life has anyone talked to you as disrespectfully as these guys here do. I know that statement stands true for me.

One of the best things you can do for yourself from this point forward is remember that here you are not a person with feelings, you are a service and people review and bitch about services all the time. It's okay. I don't take a word personally that the SAME jerks say about me over and over. I know who I am first and foremost and that is what matters. What some punk who posts 30 + times a day on a hooker board thinks of me is the least of my concerns. It's what my family, my friends, my professors and classmates think of me that matters.

What I respect most about your post is the desire you have to be happy while you perform your service. That is the key to happiness and wealth in this industry. The happier you are, the happier you can make your clients.

As for the YMMV thing ... as long as a guy is not trying to force you to do something you don't want to do, or as long as he is not cussing at you and calling you out of your name, I would say just deal with them for the hour and then never see them again. I get guys about once a month who I don’t click with at all but I just put on my "customer service hat" and deal with it.

The reality is; if you made $15 dollars an hour at a jewelry store and some dip shit came in, you’d have to provide him service just about no matter what ... at least here you are making $250 an hour to deal with this dip shit and once he is gone, you know for a fact you never have to see him again.

I wish you all the best on your new start!
Ya know it does take a lot of guts to do that but let me tell ya you don't owe me any apology. You never did anything to me personally at all.

However you won't have to hear me make negative comments on you anymore. You've taken enough heat from me its time I leave you alone Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Thank you EA!
Jemma ... I'm sure many providers (including myself) can echo your feeling. I'd be willing to bet that never before in your life has anyone talked to you as disrespectfully as these guys here do. I know that statement stands true for me.

One of the best things you can do for yourself from this point forward is remember that here you are not a person with feelings, you are a service and people review and bitch about services all the time. It's okay. I don't take a word personally that the SAME jerks say about me over and over. I know who I am first and foremost and that is what matters. What some punk who posts 30 + times a day on a hooker board thinks of me is the least of my concerns. It's what my family, my friends, my professors and classmates think of me that matters.

What I respect most about your post is the desire you have to be happy while you perform your service. That is the key to happiness and wealth in this industry. The happier you are, the happier you can make your clients.

As for the YMMV thing ... as long as a guy is not trying to force you to do something you don't want to do, or as long as he is not cussing at you and calling you out of your name, I would say just deal with them for the hour and then never see them again. I get guys about once a month who I don’t click with at all but I just put on my "customer service hat" and deal with it.

The reality is; if you made $15 dollars an hour at a jewelry store and some dip shit came in, you’d have to provide him service just about no matter what ... at least here you are making $250 an hour to deal with this dip shit and once he is gone, you know for a fact you never have to see him again.

I wish you all the best on your new start! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
You are correct. As long as a guy doesn't make me feel uncomfortable by wanting something outside my limits then everything should be fine. I'll be fine to continue with a smile on my face and a positive attitude.
Good for you. I can say im proud of you. Not many people can do what you did.
I hope all goes well. Let the excitment and fun begin.
Jemma...you have guts.

Putting yourself out there like that is commendable and I don't know about everybody else...but I believe you.

I have always thought you were a beautiful girl but it was your attitude that always kept me away from trying to see you. I will admit...I have blasted you myself and that was just from seeing your on board persona. You came across as someone that just rubs me the wrong way and I lashed out. For that...I owe you...an apology.

Maybe some day we can meet face to face. Who knows...maybe we would have a good time!!

I really hope things work out better for you now. I wish you luck!
had seen who were unhappy how about free or discounted make up session. while words are great nothing says i am sorry like free bbbj and mpcfs and msog. i think the reviews would be great and you would be well on your way to makings amends with several folks. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Then that will mean alot of freebies and to be honest I won't have energy or time for that since I am trying to fix my own personal life situation right now. All I can say is an apology and if those guys don't care for that apology then there's nothing else I can do at this point. I can't have my stress level be more than it needs to be right now. So I am sorry, but I can't do that. This letter is an apology to all those guys who I have had issues with. I am not asking for anyone to forgive me or come see me again...I wrote this because it's the right thing to do.