No Phone number in showcase?

There is a reason for that. The reason is this... the person does NOT want their number out for any and everyone that asks for it. I give phone numbers to clients that I have confirmed to be safe and usually about to meet. I have gotten 2 providers sending me a text about a client(s) that has asked for a reference. Email me if you want to contact me for that info please. NO MORE PHONE TEXT/CALLS. I know its not the providers fault for texting me, all they know is the gentleman told them to do so, so they did.
Well now I am making it public...

PLEASE DO NOT TEXT ME/CALL ME IF YOU ARE NOT A CLIENT ALREADY.
EMAIL ONLY.

I hope this makes sense and I hope I didn't make it come off harsh. Please just understand this is how I go about things.

Hugs!
There is a reason for that. The reason is this... the person does NOT want their number out for any and everyone that asks for it. I give phone numbers to clients that I have confirmed to be safe and usually about to meet. I have gotten 2 providers sending me a text about a client(s) that has asked for a reference. Email me if you want to contact me for that info please. NO MORE PHONE TEXT/CALLS. I know its not the providers fault for texting me, all they know is the gentleman told them to do so, so they did.
Well now I am making it public...

PLEASE DO NOT TEXT ME/CALL ME IF YOU ARE NOT A CLIENT ALREADY.
EMAIL ONLY.

I hope this makes sense and I hope I didn't make it come off harsh. Please just understand this is how I go about things.

Hugs! Originally Posted by Autumnkc
Actually it makes perfect sense in here and in RL...
I learned many years ago to NEVER share any ones phone # without their express permission and it does not matter if the person who wants it is the other persons brother, sister, SO, parent...etc..
It's totally your choice how you wish to be contacted. My guess is though that some will continue to slip through the cracks. This thread will drop after a day or two so it won't serve much value in helping you long term. I would consider adding that to your sig line or Showcase if you haven't already.
Agreed! Thanks KCSmutMonkey!
This is why I don't have a work phone. lol. I make appointments via e-mail and rarely have complaints.
Agreed! Thanks KCSmutMonkey! Originally Posted by Autumnkc
Anytime. No, really.

Especially on Thursdays!
I list a number for text only out of convenience but every now and then there's "genius" that calls and probably wonders why I don't pick up when it's directly beside my number text only/no calls without prior approval (not a fan of anyone calling me whenever they feel like it as if I have no life but to be a slave to my phone) but i'm pretty damn prompt with direct email and pm's too though.
I list a number for text only out of convenience but every now and then there's "genius" that calls and probably wonders why I don't pick up when it's directly beside my number text only/no calls without prior approval (not a fan of anyone calling me whenever they feel like it as if I have no life but to be a slave to my phone) but i'm pretty damn prompt with direct email and pm's too though. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Love the bluntness Miss Mocha! So very true.
Actually it makes perfect sense in here and in RL...
I learned many years ago to NEVER share any ones phone # without their express permission and it does not matter if the person who wants it is the other persons brother, sister, SO, parent...etc.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Yeah I've always looked at like even though I have the number, it's not my number to give out.
Just what I want, the maximum in a written trail --not.
JonSnow has the right idea here...