Photo Shoot???

I have a Photo Shoot on Thursday for the first time ever. Ladys and Gents any suggestions on what to take and wear. Any pose ideas please help little scared..lol Thanks guys xoxo
If it's not raining or too cold, do some outdoor shots. Part of your body covered in sheer fabric. Go to a park...expose part of your body. Whatever you do, I'm sure they'll be great pixs!
Less is always more! Can't wait to see them.
Your back?
Sorry, SKCGUY65... It's not really an obsession, but this train wreck is just too easy to not pass up....
Your back? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What made you think she was leaving, biggen..????

Posted just 11 days ago...
...Im leaving KC tomorrow noon... I will not be coming back anytime soon. (Emphasis added) Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Oh, wait. Nevermind. smh What a joke...
you just cant stop can you.
Sorry, SKCGUY65... It's not really an obsession, but this train wreck is just too easy to not pass up....What made you think she was leaving, biggen..????

Posted just 11 days ago...Oh, wait. Nevermind. smh What a joke... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
you just cant stop can you. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
A whole bunch of people are asking you the same question, sweetheart...

I'll go read your PM to me now... be right back...
Why dose anyone care what I do or not do or about to do? are you my dad my man. why you care so much man? I don't see you and your not my client period come on.
A whole bunch of people are asking you the same question, sweetheart...

I'll go read your PM to me now... be right back... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Hey Whiz how is your constant haranguing of Kaylen any different than what MisterSir did to Bailey? You are fixated on anything Kaylen says or does. Many call that obsessive behavior. Kaylen lives in your head rent free without a doubt. Go back to winding up your cheap watches and enjoy your hiatus you keep threatening us with.

Keeping with the thread... How about something in black leather?!
This is great entertainment. LOL!
Kaylen, for your photoshoot I would suggest an outfit that fits the season. Wear bright colors, dark makeup, and sexy stilettos!
Never did one Gemma thanks for your input babe.
This is great entertainment. LOL!
Kaylen, for your photoshoot I would suggest an outfit that fits the season. Wear bright colors, dark makeup, and sexy stilettos! Originally Posted by Gemma34
Np... I always wanted to do a photoshoot in the snow. That would be soo sexy! And different.
Oh that would be HOT..
Thanks again babe
Np... I always wanted to do a photoshoot in the snow. That would be soo sexy! And different. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Tight fitting leather or school girl.
Oh that would be HOT..
Thanks again babe Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Or COLD!