You know what would be awesome..

Is if the same providers who required references when you saw them, would return the favor when you need them as a reference to see someone else.

Just say'n...
I agree. I am happy to say that I do give references.
I'd love that!

... but I can't ever seen to get you to see me either.

:'(
Hmmm yeah accepting them but not giving them out is pretty selfish :/
I am extremely reference friendly!
I LOVE the new pics Destiny!
Thank you sweetie!
Not to hijack... but, Destiny might win some type of Ms Great Booty contest if we have one for the providers... seriously.
Thats bs that some providers are like that. Guess they figure its not convenient for them to return the favor. Im always reference friendly!
Not to hijack... but, Destiny might win some type of Ms Great Booty contest if we have one for the providers... seriously. Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
I agree! Destiny and Kat Von Dee have some amazing asses!! My ass was nice in my younger days...I dont know where that ass went though! Lol
How about letting us know who the lady is? Just to make sure this thread isn't passive.

I can vouch for Allie being very responsive reference wise. I haven't seen her in some time so I haven't used her as a reference recently but when I did she seemed to be the first to respond of the references and she passed along a certain piece of info to the girl I saw that made our session much more enjoyable.
You know I do my best to stay very proactive with giving references when requested because this is one way I get new clients.. u scratch their back and you can end up with new client's by someone referring them to you.
I have to say that when I visited KC, the ladies were great at getting back to me. Thanks ladies!
I agree! Destiny and Kat Von Dee have some amazing asses!! My ass was nice in my younger days...I dont know where that ass went though! Lol Originally Posted by Gemma34
Squats, deadlifts, lunges, and stair stepper will reclaim your booty
Not to hijack... but, Destiny might win some type of Ms Great Booty contest if we have one for the providers... seriously. Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
Thank you baby, you can come spank it anytime!