For once lets talk about "the worst"

now I don't mean worst provider/client...worst service...etc..

I mean what is your LEAST favorite thing to do BCD?

I know all you "funny guys" will say "sex with midgets" or something" lol.....

So here is my least favorite and why.....

69. I know....men love it. But I like to concentrate on what I am doing, and when you are making me moan and squirm, I cant give your manhood....eh....adequate attention.

I know women are supposed to be good mulit taskers...and I am. But not in 69 position.

there. I said it. Now.....what is your least favorite activity. maybe something you have done, or have not because it turned you off
Hamsters up my butt!
I don't know, sex with midgets could be awesome! ;-P
I have to agree Angel. 69 is distracting and not very sexy imho.
I have to say that I love 69, but it can be distracting for guys too. There's too much activity going on!
It's not an activity, but there are 2 things I consider " the worst" during an appt:

1) A kitty that's not clean and fresh and has an unpleasant 'odor'
2) A provider who is very distant and disconnected, displaying no regard for my enjoyment and simply acting like its a chore she must endure.

If it's a specific activity, I would say that overly energetic CG where all I feel is my pelvis bone being smashed over and over again by her as she pushes her full body weight against me, causing me to think more about the pain I'm feeling in my pelvic bone rather the pleasure of the experience always makes me want to stop and try another position.

CG done with some restraint and not slamming her full body weight down on me is very enjoyable though.

Interesting to hear that 69 is low on the "things I enjoy" list for some of the providers.
lol--I understand Slave!!

I hate when a guy digs in my ears or slaps my tits!
Agreed. I love 69.

As far as midgets go, I remember that one was pretty popular around here about a year or so ago.

Trying to think of a real answer...

I'm not sure that I'm ready for any kind of UMA

As far as things I don't like doing to her... nothing. I'm up for what ever the woman likes. I'd like for her to act like she's there to get her needs meet too.
LMAO!

"Digs in your ears"?! What the hell? Like a chimpanzee?
I hate when a guy digs in my ears... Originally Posted by DallasRain
What the hell is he looking for in there..?!?!?!??

Oops, Bob's a faster typist than I am...
lol--I understand Slave!!

I hate when a guy digs in my ears or slaps my tits! Originally Posted by DallasRain
LOL thats funny! I hate it when guys put their tongue in my ear. I like it when they kiss and lick my nipples but I have had guys try to pinch them and that is not very fun. I guess I have sensitive nipples lol
Also guys with uncut fingernails that are jagged, those hurt too! lol
lol--I had a guy last week...he was pulling on my ears and then started scratching & twirling his finger inside! WTF---I clean out my ears every damn day {lol}

now Angel...this is a great post you did......next,what about what we LUV

I LUV CUM!!! In me/on me/on my girl partners/and even down the hatch!! yummm!
Probably just me, but I hate having my nipples played with/licked/sucked. I don't know, it doesn't do anything for me, and just feels weird.

Also bugs me when I'm close to finishing, and I ask the girl to stop for a second or slow down, and they ignore me. Nothing worse than cumming when you're trying to avoid it. I just end up doing what I call "regret cumming", where I finish, but wasn't expecting to, and it's nowhere as enjoyable as knowing you're about to and bracing yourself for it. Dunno if that makes sense, but yeah.

This kind of thread makes me curious if there'd be any interest in a "hobbyist/provider" horror story thread. No names, of course, but for hobbyists, the scariest, sketchiest moments they've had in the hobby, or for providers, the creepiest, strangest clients and requests they've received. What do you think?
lol--the strangest.....I had to push safety pins thru a guy's balls & nipples!
Talk!!! Really doesn't do much for me....I can sit in a bar and chat a hot chick for free. I really just want nonstop sex