URL / Website: n/a
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Telephone Road outside of 610
Activities: BBBJ, MISH, BBBJCIMNQBS
Hair Length and Color: Black, short above shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skinny legs, A to small B boobs, sagging these days. small bush with short hairs. Look very worn out .
Recommendation: No
Originally Posted by beerman
A couple of tips, “high five” is “inside” loop 610, And I believe you wandered in there, not wondered.
I think his wonder was why he keeps going back to t phone road.
I keep wondering why I keep wandering back to t road.
I wonder why you put young and late 50s. But if true then I’m also borderline young. Constructed in 1959, Hi Five Club was deemed the “Eighth Wonder of the World” when it opened in 1960.

And for all you Fifi fans: you had me at skinny.

I’ve been on Troad many years. But I’ve not popped my Troad cherry…
I have been fucking Yung for years. One of the best BBBJ ever. No hurry. Still looks good for a Korean, even at 60. Without a doubt the best on T Road. But then again, much better choices at the AMPs around town.
A couple of tips, “high five” is “inside” loop 610, And I believe you wandered in there, not wondered. Originally Posted by Tulsa3612
Those aren't tips, they are corrections.
  • Ltl69
  • 04-20-2024, 11:10 AM
I need to try Yung out.
I keep wondering why I keep wandering back to t road. Originally Posted by beerman
And I am wondering why I am considering wandering there after so many years. It has been at least ten years since I have been to T-Road. I used to go there every once in awhile for what I considered a surreal experience. It was odd, and satisfying, in a quirky way.

jpb