Random Thoughts

Coffee is life. ❤☕️ Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

So much yassss!!

Now my random thought.... NEA needs to wake up!
Or this chicks moving to where she can have some fun AND make $$
So much yassss!!

Now my random thought.... NEA needs to wake up!
Or this chicks moving to where she can have some fun AND make $$ Originally Posted by cassie_love
I bought this at Walmart last night… Yuck!

I think I may have to swing by Starbucks for a viable replacement while I'm out running my errands today.

P.S. Good news BK, gourmet coffee won't affect my savings since most of my gentlemen callers indulge my showcase gift suggestions. Starbucks gift cards! Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_6100.JPG (93.1 KB, 650 views)
Truth, Spanky! Lol
Truth indeed - but I think you meant that for shortblkguy.
Well crap, I guess that's what I get for posting on the board while wearing contacts, with astigmatism. Sorry!
GingerDoll I am deeply hurt and must console myself with a trip to an AMP tonight
Can't. Stop. Clenching. Teeth.

Liquor. Liquor will help.
Shortblkguy you should go see Ginger Doll and let her console you, you know what you getting there!

She might even let you spank her!!!!

Liquor. Liquor will help. Originally Posted by SpankyJ

Did you mean liquor or Lick Her?

Liquor. Liquor will help. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Liquor in a hot tub, that's what I'm talking about!

P.S. I would kill for a really spicy bloody Mary right now. Spicy, New Orleans style with pickled green beans and blue cheese stuffed olives. Yum!

Of course, thinking about New Orleans bloody Mary's only leads to thoughts of Drago's chargrilled oysters… Might be time to make another road trip.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_6118.JPG (157.7 KB, 629 views)
I bought this at Walmart last night… Yuck!

I think I may have to swing by Starbucks for a viable replacement while I'm out running my errands today.

P.S. Good news BK, gourmet coffee won't affect my savings since most of my gentlemen callers indulge my showcase gift suggestions. Starbucks gift cards! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Im a barista!
Im a barista! Originally Posted by sumishere
Ha!! If you are a NWA barista, chances are we have probably met.
Liquor in a hot tub, that's what I'm talking about!

P.S. I would kill for a really spicy bloody Mary right now. Spicy, New Orleans style with pickled green beans and blue cheese stuffed olives. Yum!

Of course, thinking about New Orleans bloody Mary's only leads to thoughts of Drago's chargrilled oysters… Might be time to make another road trip. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

That looks good and I don't even really like oysters much. Maybe I just haven't had them prepared the right way.
My random thought for today:

I've been told that I am too young to be this cynical, but I consider myself a realist, so here goes nothing. I find it comical how people work so hard to achieve their goals by going to college for years, being your boss's bitch for a chance to reach the next step on the corporate ladder, staying up all night working on business proposals, investing their money in stocks and bonds, eating healthy and excersizing, raising somewhat decent children to be semi-functioning members of society... and for what? We're all going to die one day anyway and be forgotten.

Side note: Whenever my time is up I plan on leaving my estate to my cat. I will need to find a trustworthy executor so he doesn't blow through his inheritance on catnip.