Random Thoughts

TFW you post a thread with three pages of content and the only feedback is a complaint and the only like is on the complaint post. Alrighty then.
Nothing quite like sharing your bottle of whiskey at the hot tub and making new friends.
Geez I haven't done a fucking thing in days. Feels good to take time off from strange dick
Hone networking can be infuriating. Installed Advanced Tomato custom firmware on my Netgear R7000 router. Now for some reason Google and Bing are both locked in strict "SafeSearch" modes. Grrrr.
Hone networking can be infuriating. Installed Advanced Tomato custom firmware on my Netgear R7000 router. Now for some reason Google and Bing are both locked in strict "SafeSearch" modes. Grrrr. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I have no idea what you said but it sounds smart
I have no idea what you said but it sounds smart Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Well I can talk the talk, but it still defeated me in the end. So not that smart lol.
[h5loop]https://i.imgur.com/DGLfkZg.mp4[/h5loop]

Oops, nothing to see here. Trying something out and hit submit instead of preview.
I...am pretty drunk right now.

But now you know things.
But now you know things. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
True, true. Even more things, yes.
I'm a pretty laidback person, but waiting 3 hours on a diagnostic for my car has me wanting to get "hood." Someone hold my fucking earrings.
...Someone hold my fucking earrings. Originally Posted by Vannah
Is that the female version of "hold my beer, watch this?" Lol

Sorry. I feel for you... I hate car repairs.
Is that the female version of "hold my beer, watch this?" Lol

Sorry. I feel for you... I hate car repairs. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol I'm pretty sure that's the female equivalent! I'm just proud that I've kept my cool this long. They're lucky I'm not in PMS mode!
I'm a pretty laidback person, but waiting 3 hours on a diagnostic for my car has me wanting to get "hood." Someone hold my fucking earrings. Originally Posted by Vannah
I sympathize. Took my car in recently at 8 in the morning and called mid-day to see if I could get an ETA and was rather pointedly told it would be done by closing time at 5 unless it was done sooner.
I don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard.