Poem—- Tis the season!

Just a friendly reminder, we are real people too!

We take the time you to fit you into our daily conversation, and y’all wonder , why. we can be grumpy at times,

Wish men , could spend a day in our shoes, just to see if you can handle ,

scam texts,
time waster,
rudeness,
negotiators,
no call/no shows ,
demands and some of the requests, when it plainly says what we are interested in, AND what we are not interested in.

NOT ALL OF US ARE THE SAME ! We all have different, personalities, likes and dislikes,

Most of all stop comparing us to so-and-so,
because we are not like so-and-so.

Phew tiny rant over .

I would love to hear about, your experiences, from male and female. Have you experienced, any of this .
It would be nice if we had the same menu for GFE, I swear everyone has a different definition.

Same for PSE, seems quite a few different definitions.

My big one is providers want deposits. I can understand why, but when you have never met a provider it seems more like a scam paying a deposit for an initial meeting.

I would like it if providers would not take deposits on a first time if under 90 minutes in appt time. If the person cancels with less than 24 hours notice you would charge full deposit price to schedule a second time.

It would also be nice if guys didn't expect too much on a first meeting on the menu. Kissing, BBBJ, and DATY should be automatic with GFE, and chemistry between people makes a difference. Part of the fun is just getting to meet new people.

I also think it would be nice if providers enjoy your company they would offer a repeat customer discount since part of the stress of screening is gone.

For the most part I think people just need to try and put themselves in the other persons shoes and think about the stress of first time meetings from the other side.

I find myself staying away from providers under 30, just because some wisdom comes with maturity.
Totally agree!!! I will travel up to 2 1/2 hours , any drive time more then 45m one direction, is a 2hr minimum, and a 20 deposit, just in case, I end up going on a bogus ride, it only happened to me one time, ever since then , I require 20 deposit, majority of the time my , new potential friend/friends , will opt out of it, bite the bullet, and make the drive down to see me, that is one of the things that , I pass on never ever, do a deposit because you don’t know the person and sometimes you really can’t even trust your regular provider , I say that, because you never really know what’s going on in our lives, but I am known in the G.I. area , VERY well to come through, I have held UP MY END OF THE BARGAIN , MANY TIMES , I actually have a good reputation , some of my friends have been connecting with me on and off ,several times over the years, because , I thrive on having the return friend , just to make sure that we are safe in this jungle, I offer great customer service & conversation, no rushing, I’m 40, surprised !!!I have never heard from you, I believe in my personal opinion, most of these scamming so-called providers are from overseas, don’t get me wrong. There are a lot of Americans doing this as well, but that is just not my cuppa tea. I pretty much know about every single provider in my area because, I talk to people… that I meet on a personal level , will tell me whatever, I want to know about another provider, I even know who the rip off queen is in my area, There is actually two of them, one of them, I recommended a gentleman to one of them , because I do not see anybody under 40 and guess what she did. She did scammer deposit , poor guy was 27., that really could of screwed up my reputation, I would’ve never known if he didn’t call me back, and say don’t ever recommend so and so again, crazy part is she had good reviews and I know somebody who actually knows her, from now on I just keep my damn mouth shut and say I don’t know anybody, another thing , I recommend is always GOOGLE , the phone number or email associated with the provider that you are interested in seeing, thank you so much for your response,
It seems to me the hobby has changed in the last 5 years. Covid really screwed things up, and the one ruling that came out about 5 years ago changed the way a lot of websites operate as well.

Thanks for the post, I think it is always good to hear from providers in a thoughtful way about some of the issues you face.
Ditto. I have become such a paranoid bastard regarding LEO. In recent years, I have been left to go out to Elko, NV. Sadly, I leave with far less money in my pocket and a less satisfying experience. I would much rather support the locals. It’s a “me” problem. I know with proper research, the risk is low, but it’s not zero.