Wondering if 'Morena Sexy' (SkipTG) is T.G.T.B.T?!

https://skipthegames.com/posts/omaha...y/732742619251

T'was sometime about Christmas; gave her the standard pat-down: d$ck pic (A.A.), in message, asking for either rates or maybe even where to go, I forget... and, I must say, correspondence had been rather productive. I'm an hour away from Omaha, though, and with the holidays, there's just been no chance. To my surprise, she tried me back a few days later, which made think wow maybe she is legit; and now that I'm free, I'm really kind of wondering.

NOTE: There is a 'Cubana Caliente' currently being discussed in the Encounters section whom I originally suspected was (also) this woman, simply using multiple numbers, but the ages have discrepancy of 10 years. They do however share same place of origin (ie: crawler).

Anything helps!

Thanks!
Video chat for verification seems to be the latest with the Cubans/Hidpanics. I shy’d away at first but now kinda like it. Eliminates fake pics and girls using multiple numbers. You might consider that route. I just talked to one columbian I think. Can’t remember the name but she’s off 108th Maple in an apartment. Looked very cute
The lady in that ad is different than cubana caliente