very concerned

without sounding like an ass or a trouble maker i just found out a provider i have seen a few times has a bad case of staff infection. is it my duty or is it right to want to inform the rest of eccie community or respect she is probably going through a rough enough time and this could damage her future monitary gain. i feel other hobbyist should use caution in avoiding a similar infection........any suggestions?
From the forum guidelines
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
thank you.....i hope i did the right thing by asking in a forum such as this, i never would want to violate or do harm
Always good to ask first, and if you do not want to ask in a public forum you can email Dallas@eccie.net for the Dallas staff.
Here is a link to the forum guidelines for anyone that may wish to read http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5