WARNING: This post is for body hair enthusiasts only!

Is not Jasmine Indian nationality? And what’s she doing to you in the pic? Looks like a candle in her hand...?
You're absolutely right. That is indeed a candle.
You're absolutely right. That is indeed a candle. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Not familiar with that type of play but assume it is very much in the S and M Realm!
Wax play is hot. Pun intended.
I have a slightly trimmed natural patch above miss kitty...not big But a small patch
I have only been with one woman that full body hair all over and she was super clean and I loved it. Wish there were more women brave enough to let it all go.
I am about everything natural including tits butts and so forth. If it is not natural it seems fake to me.
True story, met a lady years ago that wore pads in the bra and pads in her pants to show off the ass. When she got undressed and started putting all the stuff on the couch I just kept looking at it. She said what is wrong and I said I do not know if I want get on you or the couch. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
There's a scene like that in Keenan Ivory Wayans movie"I'm Gonna Git You Sucka". Hilarious, but maybe not in real life.
Hairy armpits anyone?

I used to do the grateful dead...further...ratdog tours, so I've been desensitized to seeing fur on myself and other ladies loooong ago.

That being said, I rock a landing strip with my stockings(no time for underwear lol). And I always have a random armpit hair year-here and there. I do it because well... I'm weird I guess, lol.
Hairy armpits anyone?

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Sweet Lena....you sexy thing!
Thank you kind sir!
A tease...

Love full natural Bush
Some more hairy armpits for your viewing pleasure.

shave and shut the fuck up
  • ztonk
  • 09-25-2019, 12:12 PM
A reminder from the Forum Guidelines:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
ztonk