Ladies here's some help

When our trolls keep us in every post ,
they just can't stand that they can't handle Confident Women!!

And our wallet's are not poor lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Exactly, and I comment back because i find it entertaining! The same reasons, the same people keep posting on his thread
When our trolls keep us in every post ,
they just can't stand that they can't handle Confident Women!!

And our wallet's are not poor lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Exactly and I comment back because i find it entertaining! The same reasons, the same people keep posting on his thread
All this sounds striking similar to a guy who lived in a retirement community in Florida, and another guy who had a job at Bus-ee's, and another who bragged about $300 overnight dates, and on and on and on and on......
you are correct sir. exactly what i said in an earlier thread. but i think this is a throwaway handle so i don't think he cares he overplayed his hand. he was funny af on hype's self report, so maybe we can get some of shine's humor back with this handle. he was funny as hell when he wasn't pissing everyone off.
he did make one interesting point, which is that he'd never hobby with a gal he could have as a civvie. Originally Posted by pxmcc
If he act's like he does on here with a civvie date he's going to be out of luck and will need to go too BINGO to pick up some real granny's!
It's quite ironic that you start this thread with this quote, then are rude to me for no reason at all.

I've never been rude to any of your MANY handles no matter how much you embarrassed yourself.

It's sad that you can't have a simple conversation without having to result to insults.

No wonder no one likes you.

Be nice please. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
I completely disagree. There is more demand than supply. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
It's more pussy than money Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
There is literally more money in the world then women (pussies in this case). Trillions of dollars with only billions of women.

But literal numbers don't matter since everyone with money is not buying pussy & everyone with pussy is not selling.

The only thing that matters here is the sex market & I can tell you without a doubt there are more buyers than sellers.

It'd be interesting to see what the membership numbers here or on OH2 show in regard to male vs. female accounts. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
With all due respect I didn't come here for brook wild or Latina whatever.

In my mind both the former could be had at a bar for like 3 drinks.

. Honestly ladies I would never pay to see you'll. I would buy two shots and go out by the dumpster. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
  • Busty
  • 03-26-2024, 06:21 PM
He contacted me recently & I showed
the message to
several people,
HE IS UPSET we
won't see him
  • pxmcc
  • 03-26-2024, 09:29 PM
If he act's like he does on here with a civvie date he's going to be out of luck and will need to go too BINGO to pick up some real granny's! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
lol ma'am..
If he act's like he does on here with a civvie date he's going to be out of luck and will need to go too BINGO to pick up some real granny's! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm betting that the real grannies won't see him.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-26-2024, 09:57 PM
the message to
several people,
HE IS UPSET we
won't see him
Originally Posted by Busty
Busty, although i mainly hobby with ebony track stars, i think you're gorgeous and i'm completely serious about my offer in the other thread, if you're actually interested. i'll bring my strawberry rum milkshake; it's to die for. and patchouli, one of my absolute fave essential oils.
the message to
several people,
HE IS UPSET we
won't see him
Originally Posted by Busty
Did same with me many times
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2024, 10:31 PM
I'm betting that the real grannies won't see him. Originally Posted by NordicJag
I see you're into grannies LMAO, play on player.....
  • Busty
  • 03-26-2024, 10:51 PM
Busty, although i mainly hobby with ebony track stars, i think you're gorgeous and i'm completely serious about my offer in the other thread, if you're actually interested. i'll bring my strawberry rum milkshake; it's to die for. and patchouli, one of my absolute fave essential oils. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I was serious about paying a man to do massages, I was complimenting you about the mixed drinks because it was something you did. Since you have a certain type I will gracefully bow out Bae... Muwah
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Pass some of that popcorn my way sir! Please and thank you!
WTH is going on here?
WTH is going on here? Originally Posted by Julissia
Different day, different handle but the same ol shit!