Travel Companion?

I've been thinking about something lately... I pretty frequently go on weekend trips and sometimes travel internationally for business (and pleasure). Sometimes I take an IRL friend with me. Every once in awhile I'll see a girl (usually the really expensive ones, and those with their own web sites where they can post whatever they want) offering up travel plans for weekend trips, etc.

Now, with that said -- are there ladies who are interested in having their expenses covered to do a bit of traveling? Is it fair to take an international trip and have everything paid for as a companion or do those arrangements always need to also include payment for 'time'?

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but I'm curious!

Payment for time must be included, sorry. While it's great to go on a fantastic trip (especially internationally), it is still work for the lady, because she has to be "on" the whole time. Secondly, trips don't pay her bills. If she's on vacation, she's not home (or traveling for work) making money. Think of it as PTO/vacation pay. If you're not at work, and off on vacation, there's a good chance that you're getting vacation pay, right? If you're traveling for business, then you're definitely getting paid to do it. Make sure that she's getting paid, too, and not just being taken on a free vacation and has a bunch of bills to come home to.
That makes sense and is why I was asking. I'm not here hunting for a "deal" necessarily, and definitely get it (and do not have the type of relationship with anyone in particular to make this a priority right now, but thought I'd ask while I was thinking about it).

Thanks!
Now, with that said -- are there ladies who are interested in having their expenses covered to do a bit of traveling?

Yes... But not usually among the whores here..... Post up an ISO of where and what you will include and you might catch one of the younger college gals that will want the experience.... Most won't have a passport and be prepared for it though...

One of the SB sites would yield a more willing and enthusiastic companion.....

Is it fair to take an international trip and have everything paid for as a companion or do those arrangements always need to also include payment for 'time'?

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but I'm curious!

Originally Posted by johnnyatx

You will get an earful from the whores and a few of their WKs/PWLDs.... But you can find what you are looking for other places....

Every girl is different. Some are more desperate than others, see above. There are plenty of girls who will go for an expenses paid trip without expecting payment for their time. It just depends if they like you and if they have their shit covered. Girls banging their way month to month won't be as free for this type of thing as those with a better financial footing.the next time you "click" with someone, that's when you broach the subject. Randomly asking people online will not net as good of results.
Payment for time must be included, sorry. While it's great to go on a fantastic trip (especially internationally), it is still work for the lady, because she has to be "on" the whole time. Secondly, trips don't pay her bills. If she's on vacation, she's not home (or traveling for work) making money. Think of it as PTO/vacation pay. If you're not at work, and off on vacation, there's a good chance that you're getting vacation pay, right? If you're traveling for business, then you're definitely getting paid to do it. Make sure that she's getting paid, too, and not just being taken on a free vacation and has a bunch of bills to come home to. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Agreed. It's just like dinner dates, though you're paying for dinner you still have to pay for her time. A lot of us will do a lower rate because it will be such a long engagement but one should always assume normal rates will apply. I do several weekend trips with my regulars especially around spring break. They're lots of fun and I'm typically more likely to experiment during a longer engagement at no extra cost but bottom line is it IS still an appointment so my rates still apply.
Have you researched MissTravel.com, LadyTravels.com, or similar travel arrangement sites?