Date: 7/21/18
Name: S or kiss
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut
Activities: Shower, bbbj,ball licking sorry dunno acronym, cbj, she then licked me nips, Mish, cfs, cg, lfk
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length plus, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5 feet and change I think they r real d size boobs, slender, soso face
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 7/21/18
Name: S or kiss
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut
Activities: Shower, bbbj,ball licking sorry dunno acronym, cbj, she then licked me nips, Mish, cfs, cg, lfk
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length plus, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5 feet and change I think they r real d size boobs, slender, soso face
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by jizzme
Phone number, location, anything?
Sorry wrote this on phone it's lucky Haven
469-358-5847
nice review, jizzme.

funny you mention her breasts, real or not? I wondered the same. her breasts are so perfect that I assumed they were man-mades, yet they didn't have that quality. after pondering that Kiss is 23, I thought "hmm, a beautiful 23 year old young woman might own these breasts".. I started to ask, but checked myself. whatever they are, her breasts are perfectly framed within the confines of her overall loveliness (damn, I'm starting to sound like BobbyMann, with out the exclamation points!!!! )
Haha spot on. When I think of girl next door, she seems like the perfect match. Sorry for the litany of typos. Anymore recs? I might go out on the prowl tonight.
Haha spot on. When I think of girl next door, she seems like the perfect match. Sorry for the litany of typos. Anymore recs? I might go out on the prowl tonight. Originally Posted by jizzme
Have you seen Shasha? She is wonderful. How about Judy? I read that she is beautiful. You won't have to leave Lucky Havens to find those morsels
Have you seen Shasha? She is wonderful. How about Judy? I read that she is beautiful. You won't have to leave Lucky Havens to find those morsels Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Maybe kind of want to try elsewhere to to change it up. Will think about it