Ejaculation without orgasm

medically known as Ejaculatory Anhedonia. Does anybody else suffer from this? Up until about 3 months ago I would have toe curling leg spasm orgasms. 2 months ago i started to have less sex with my gf ( thats a diff issue, the pill) and and this month havnt had sex at all with her since i was gone for a month. Ive had sex with a provider,and been masturbating here and there, but the orgasms just dont happen anymore, I can tell when im about to cum but, no body spasms, barely any tingle if any at all. Sucks because im young 20's. Input anybody?
If I were you I would go see my doctor. The sooner you get after it the better the chances of fixing it. "Use it or lose" it often applys with sexual disfunctions.
Sounds like your cummer is broke.
Any history of prostate issues in your family ? Never heard of that one before. Hope you find a resolution my friend. Cheers
I've experienced this myself on and off since I was about ohh 20 usually if I keep at it I will get a real one out after about the third or fourth try, if that option is available. Most of the time I only get a real one when I am completely exhausted or she is just really into it, or the movie is just awesome and new to me. Never talked to a doctor about it, I cant find one I don't want to punch in the face, well atleast not in a while.
This happened to a buddy of mine... but then his dick fell off and it didn't matter...

just kiddin' a fellow okie...

Huck
I know someone that has that issue but it was due to cancer....
  • Paven
  • 01-19-2011, 03:50 PM
They were just talking about this on The View this morning, actually it was Barbara Walters who brought it up.
Didn't you know Barbara Walters is an ECCIE member?? Her user name is Tiffany Cums and she posts all the time......