Bareback

I hope you ladies don't cave in to guys disrespecting your safety, catching you at moments of weakness and putting you in jeopardy of disease, there are plenty of us playing in the hobby that respect you and your wishes, playing safe comes in all forms for yourselves and for all of us...respect, confidence, intelligence, beauty, all very sexy...
Couldn’t agree more.These are the fools who gives us genuine gentlemen a bad rep.Safety is a must for both individuals.Either play safe or gtfo simplicity as that.

Stay safe.Wear those meat masks and have fun!
Couldn’t agree more.These are the fools who gives us genuine gentlemen a bad rep.Safety is a must for both individuals.Either play safe or gtfo simplicity as that.

Stay safe.Wear those meat masks and have fun! Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
Sheeiit! You had me until you said something about a fucking mask. That’s a four letter word if there ever was one!
Sheeiit! You had me until you said something about a fucking mask. That’s a four letter word if there ever was one! Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
MEAT MASK
Do you think any ladies would reply to this
Do you think any ladies would reply to this Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Why would they? They have nothing to gain and everything to lose.
Why would they? They have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Originally Posted by Baconman
Exactly. I have never asked for bare.
I've been offered bare at no additional cost twice in my 12+ years of doing this at its because we had become friends, I still paid for every visit but we did things on the side, I said thanks for the offer, it means a lot but we are good and I enjoy the relationship we have...i know im not the only one that has been offered, i just want to be safe..
I've been offered bare at no additional cost twice in my 12+ years of doing this at its because we had become friends, I still paid for every visit but we did things on the side, I said thanks for the offer, it means a lot but we are good and I enjoy the relationship we have...i know im not the only one that has been offered, i just want to be safe.. Originally Posted by Johnsson
I've been in a similar situation. Although intrigued I did decline. I was thinking things would change and didn't want that. As stated before nothing to gain and everything to lose. Although I'm sure it happens way more than we know.
Here is the deal..

We all make choices and have to live with those decisions, whatever they are. If a man and woman choose to play safe or unsafe, that's a decision they both made.

I'm not advocating for bare, nor am I going to vilify those that do participate in it. It's happening, daily. To each his or her, own.
A few years ago, we had stories on eccie about barebacking being common in Dallas, and one about a guy wanting to be safe and the girl was surprised he wanted to use a raincoat.

It has been years since I went bareback.
All the eccie ladies I have dated in recent years have played safe; none has offered & I have not asked. I highly suspect those ladies always play safe. There are imprudent women with hardened hearts, and there are thinking women who show tenderness and build a solid reputation. I have only dated the latter over the last bunch of years, and plan to keep it that way.
Well, being in the healthcare business, I'm going to say the more bare the more disease...may piss some folks off but I see it daily, its a risk we all take in the hobby..
  • Sandy
  • 01-29-2022, 10:29 PM
What do you guys think about BBBJ and DATY?
Isn't there just as much to catch there too?
Do ya'll also request CBJ and dental dam's?

I’ve been in the hobby several years. In all that time, I’ve never been OFFERED bareback. That being said, I’ve had several providers ask if I had a condom and when I told them no, they just go to put it in regardless. You have to be quick to avoid it. I’m not naming anyone but there were a few that are reviewed on these boards. Don’t buy into the illusion that it doesn’t happen. It does. And I’ve seen a few instances of providers going bare in ads or on OF.

The odds of getting mauled by a polar bear are extremely slim… but not zero.
  • Sandy
  • 01-30-2022, 01:30 AM
Have I done it in the past, Yes.. Have I offered for extra money? No.

I think in the 15 years I've been playing, I've done it like 3 times top. And one of those time it was with a boyfriend.

But I have because I felt safe with my partner, His cock felt so good rubbing in between my thighs just below my throbbing pussy.
The heat of his cock gliding so easily without the friction from a rubber.
Rubbers make a cock feel like a dildo.

But like someone here said. Both parties are adults and have the right to play how they want.

So wear you dick mask, Ask for CBJ's because no one can catch anything from a mouth.
Cover her pussy with saran wrap And keep yourself safe.
Stay with the ladies that play safe In your opinion and that don't fuck their boyfriend's raw.

Because if I had a boyfriend I would fuck him raw.
(after I felt safe with him of course)