Boneheadz

Anyone ever been there. Off of IH10 across from Allstars ? Bartender's look yummy...thanks
Used to go in there every time I went to All Stars. I recall two brunette Barbie dolls that worked in there. It’s also known for after work eye candy. I can’t remember the name of the bar right across the street from it, but they have pretty cute waitresses and bartenders in there too.
hell yeah...that’s in my neck of the woods. their bartenders are always fukin hot. i believe that big tits are a minimum requirement lol...
they have two or maybe three at a time that are decent and the rest are usually blah...

Used to go in there every time I went to All Stars. I recall two brunette Barbie dolls that worked in there. It’s also known for after work eye candy. I can’t remember the name of the bar right across the street from it, but they have pretty cute waitresses and bartenders in there too. Originally Posted by Ashamanr
I sing kareoke there all the time....lol. Yes the bartenders are yummy looking....like a sweet peice of almond joy....lolol
Thanks everyone..