trumpf China and russia

trumpf is Russias greatest asset

And China loves to punk trumpf in trade deals. So much so, that trumpfs deals with China hurt us and gave us ultra inflation.

Hey libs. Here's a secret. Shhhhhh
Don't tell nobody!
Both Russia and China will be doing everything they can to help trumpf.
Just watch the money
More fodder, to find the Money look in the Bidens bank accounts. That isn’t my opinion that is 100% fact
More fodder, to find the Money look in the Bidens bank accounts. That isn’t my opinion that is 100% fact Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Biden has zero to do with topic
I ask to stay on topic
Russia will be where trumpf goes too to avoid jail. He already has compounds there paid for by USA money and protected by putin himself
  • Vulva
  • 07-18-2023, 04:29 PM
Prime example of TDS. Pure psychobabble. No links, cold spittle.
Biden has zero to do with topic
I ask to stay on topic
Russia will be where trumpf goes too to avoid jail. He already has compounds there paid for by USA money and protected by putin himself Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sure he does to the tune of 20 plus million in payoffs. It’s already been proved that Trump had nothing to do with China or Russia! No matter how much you say it Adam, it doesn’t make it true. To semi quote you follow the money and whole damn Biden clan would be in lock up. A fact you can’t debunk
trumpf is Russias greatest asset

And China loves to punk trumpf in trade deals. So much so, that trumpfs deals with China hurt us and gave us ultra inflation.

Hey libs. Here's a secret. Shhhhhh
Don't tell nobody!
Both Russia and China will be doing everything they can to help trumpf.
Just watch the money Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh please we didn't have nearly the inflation under Trump as we do now. Trump was a whole lot better president than Biden. Biden has always been a corrupt ass politician.
Can't keep up nor comprehend nor think outside the box. Let me splain it slowly
TRUMPFS TRADE DEALS DIRECTLY LEAD US TO THE HIGH IMFLATION. ESPECIALLY TH ONES WITH CHINA. You're on your own after this
RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA.

Well hell, might as well scream CHINA, CHINA,CHINA while you are at it.

If you are going to be a Democrat, your natural instinct is to lie, and just make up shit.

Adam Schiff would be proud.
And We're Done Here . . .

Thread Closed