Question

How does one ask for an ISO? Been gone for awhile!! Thanks.
Possibly by saying something like, " I used to have a girlfriend who did a awesome stripper slide. I'd love to find a girl like that again. (Hint hint)

Write about a specific topic without asking a direct question.
Possibly by saying something like, " I used to have a girlfriend who did a awesome stripper slide. I'd love to find a girl like that again. (Hint hint)

Write about a specific topic without asking a direct question.
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Who wouldn't want an awesome stripper slide?
OK. When I was young my girlfriend loved MMF. Was a lot of fun. Hope to do that again. She had a great time, having everything about her!!
Who wouldn't want an awesome stripper slide? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I love giving stripper slides
OK. When I was young my girlfriend loved MMF. Was a lot of fun. Hope to do that again. She had a great time, having everything about her!! Originally Posted by Headbonehead
So do you still have the same girlfriend or a girlfriend you are wanting to do this with??? Just curious
OK. When I was young my girlfriend loved MMF. Was a lot of fun. Hope to do that again. She had a great time, having everything about her!! Originally Posted by Headbonehead
Can't pm you. inbox is full. js
No longer have the same girlfriend. She was a lot of fun!! Long story. Just looking for another to have fun.
PM if there is interest. It takes at least Three.
This could be fun!!! I would like to get something started. I have a week long fishing trip starting today. Perhaps a get together when I return. I can get a nice room in West Little Rock. A mid weekday party would work for me.
Discussions of this type are best done by PM or email (Back Channels)