client-supplied references

I was wondering, would a provider accept a reference from a known client?
Scenario; a friend of mine is a newbie, wants to see a provider I have seen. Would a provider who is usually not newbie friendly accept my word that he is legit?
I realize there are newbie friendly providers. Fine, tell him to go there. Not withstanding that answer....
My guess is no in general.
Provider thoughts?
Thanks y'all
SeanJ
If I trusted you as a client....Yes....but you would have to watch

Fair is Fair

Spikebaby
  • RAMP
  • 02-25-2015, 02:42 PM

Fair is Fair

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
You had me at "If"...
I would love to watch you in action spike. Your hot, but if you bring that fucking monkey and it starts humping my leg I'm gonna freak....

Fair is Fair

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Yes, she's right. Only if I trust you as a client. I will ask a few questions about your friendship with the guy and make my decision on case-per-case basis.
I would love to watch you in action spike. Your hot, but if you bring that fucking monkey and it starts humping my leg I'm gonna freak.... Originally Posted by seanj317
Hottest monkey on the planet.
Don't be afraid of my monkey. He is the sweetest lil guy AND......he LOVES his bananas!

Spikebaby
Not sure if I would recommend a guy, even if I knew him well. I wouldn't know how dig his bic is, if he's an early bloomer or late cummer...you know, the things you ladies talk about amongst yourselves, LOL.

Jus sayin...the ladies would have more "complete" info on us guys. Like when he cums (if he does) does he scream, cry, laugh, whine, fall asleep, pass out, babble, spit, fart, hiccup, belch...etc.

Slow day at work today...
I'm with Prolongus lol

For me, only another provider could vouch for a gent. Unless he has paid you for your time. haha