The VP debate?

About 5 minutes in, it's a fucking joke. No control. I'm turning it off.
I wish Pence was on top of the ticket and trump VP but we have-what we have I actually like those two in their respective ways - Pence caught steam from some for supporting employers right to refuse service to something that violates their beliefs such as gay marriage , but he stand his ground. KAine is very popular in his home state and speaks Spanish fluently so he can help Clinton win Virginia and gain more Latino votes.
VP debates are never as crucial but it's important that Pence brings some integrity back to the GOP.
Kaine just said Social Security is one of the greatest programs in the US, ever. ahahahaha

yeah .. for the Gov.

nothing Kaine or even Pence could say would see me vote for the whore.

might listen to this babble for a few minutes or until time for a fresh scotch and coke.
Cheers!
Pence is doing a good job.

The fact checkers will rip his balls off.

And Drumpf will likely post a bunch of snarky tweets.
Kaine just said Social Security is one of the greatest programs in the US, ever. ahahahaha

yeah .. for the Gov.

nothing Kaine or even Pence could say would see me vote for the whore.

might listen to this babble for a few minutes or until time for a fresh scotch and coke.
Cheers! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey Bro, don't throw Coca Cola into a Scotch. That's sacrilege!!!!!!!!
Kaine is a Jackass
Kaine has a little "sugar" in his tank...

Kaine is a Jackass Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yep, almost as likeable as Hillary.
Well, I have changed my mind on Tim Kaine. I originally thought Kaine was an idiot. Now I think he is an blithering idiot. God help us if these 2 idiots get anywhere near the white house.
Pence is whupping that muzzelman loving pussies ass! Y'all want some proof?

?
How tall is Kaine? He's either a short little angry man with a sensitive complex, or he's just fucking weird.
Ok y'all twisted my arm! y'all are tough! http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...islamist-ties/ The links, check them out...

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s newly-announced running mate, Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, has a history of embracing Islamists. He appointed a Hamas supporter to a state immigration commission; spoke at a dinner honoring a Muslim Brotherhood terror suspect; and received donations from well-known Islamist groups.
How tall is Kaine? He's either a short little angry man with a sensitive complex, or he's just fucking weird. Originally Posted by nwarounder
He's fucked up. Pence is letting him make an ass out of himself. Looks like a forlorn alter boy.
How tall is Kaine? He's either a short little angry man with a sensitive complex, or he's just fucking weird. Originally Posted by nwarounder

About as tall as ILLarys Sandinista Dick...

Kaine has a little "sugar" in his tank...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Usually only queers can recognize other queers you know the old saying takes one to know one ?