Speaker Paul Ryan: Donald Trump will not attend campaign event in Elkhorn following lewd comments

PUSSYGATE.

Ryan was holding his nose to begin with. Now he's blowing it.

It's been a hell of a day...

http://fox6now.com/2016/10/07/i-am-s...lewd-comments/

WASHINGTON — The Latest on the U.S. presidential race (all times EDT):

9:15 p.m.

House Speaker Paul Ryan says he is “sickened” by Donald Trump’s crude comments about women, revealed in an audio from 2005, and is calling on the Republican presidential nominee to show greater respect for women.

Speaker Paul Ryan released the following statement:

“I am sickened by what I heard today. Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified. I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests. In the meantime, he is no longer attending tomorrow’s event in Wisconsin.”

In a statement late Friday, Ryan says Trump will no longer be attending an annual fall festival in Wisconsin. The all-GOP event in Ryan’s home state had been planned with Trump, Ryan, Gov. Scott Walker and the head of the Republican Party, Reince Priebus.

Ryan, who has had a rocky relationship with Trump, says women are to be championed and revered. He adds that he hopes Trump will treat the fallout with the seriousness it deserves.

Donald Trump’s campaign released the following statement:

“Governor Mike Pence will be representing me tomorrow in Wisconsin. I will be spending the day in New York in debate prep with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, Gov. Chris Christie and Sen. Jeff Sessions, and then flying to St. Louis on Sunday for the 2nd Presidential Debate.”

___

8:30 p.m.

“Access Hollywood” says a story from The Associated Press about Donald Trump’s behavior as star of “The Apprentice” led to its decision to dig through its archives and turn up damning footage of the GOP nominee.

The AP reported earlier this week that during his years on the “The Apprentice,” the GOP nominee repeatedly demeaned women with sexist language.

Natalie Morales of “Access Hollywood” says the AP’s story led it to find previously unaired footage from 2005, in which Trump brags about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women who were not his wife.

The footage was recorded during a bus ride while Trump was on his way to tape an episode of the soap opera “Days of Our Lives.”

It was first posted Friday by The Washington Post and NBC News.
PUSSYGATE.

Ryan was holding his nose to begin with. Now he's blowing it.

It's been a hell of a day...

http://fox6now.com/2016/10/07/i-am-s...lewd-comments/

WASHINGTON — The Latest on the U.S. presidential race (all times EDT):

9:15 p.m.

House Speaker Paul Ryan says he is “sickened” by Donald Trump’s crude comments about women, revealed in an audio from 2005, and is calling on the Republican presidential nominee to show greater respect for women.

Speaker Paul Ryan released the following statement:

“I am sickened by what I heard today. Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified. I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests. In the meantime, he is no longer attending tomorrow’s event in Wisconsin.”

In a statement late Friday, Ryan says Trump will no longer be attending an annual fall festival in Wisconsin. The all-GOP event in Ryan’s home state had been planned with Trump, Ryan, Gov. Scott Walker and the head of the Republican Party, Reince Priebus.

Ryan, who has had a rocky relationship with Trump, says women are to be championed and revered. He adds that he hopes Trump will treat the fallout with the seriousness it deserves.

Donald Trump’s campaign released the following statement:

“Governor Mike Pence will be representing me tomorrow in Wisconsin. I will be spending the day in New York in debate prep with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, Gov. Chris Christie and Sen. Jeff Sessions, and then flying to St. Louis on Sunday for the 2nd Presidential Debate.”

___

8:30 p.m.

“Access Hollywood” says a story from The Associated Press about Donald Trump’s behavior as star of “The Apprentice” led to its decision to dig through its archives and turn up damning footage of the GOP nominee.

The AP reported earlier this week that during his years on the “The Apprentice,” the GOP nominee repeatedly demeaned women with sexist language.

Natalie Morales of “Access Hollywood” says the AP’s story led it to find previously unaired footage from 2005, in which Trump brags about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women who were not his wife.

The footage was recorded during a bus ride while Trump was on his way to tape an episode of the soap opera “Days of Our Lives.”

It was first posted Friday by The Washington Post and NBC News. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, We already had a POTUS like that. He's universally loved by Democrats, Bill Clinton.
An important fact here is that a Republican would condemn an act of a presidential candidate he is supposed to support.
A Democrat doing something similar might need to find another party.
A Democrat doing something similar might need to find another party. Originally Posted by goodman0422
What Part does Bill Clinton belong to now?
  • Old-T
  • 10-08-2016, 05:00 AM
Yeah, We already had a POTUS like that. He's universally loved by Democrats, Bill Clinton. Originally Posted by bambino
If you can't see the difference is people's perception between a sax playing Clinton and a Trump who looks like he is emotionally out of control, that you are beyond hope.

It isn't about the sex. Not for most people.
If you can't see the difference is people's perception between a sax playing Clinton and a Trump who looks like he is emotionally out of control, that you are beyond hope.

It isn't about the sex. Not for most people.
Originally Posted by Old-T
WTF are you talking about? I can tell the difference between a guy talking off the cuff and joking around to a guy who used his power. and position to abuse women. You can stick his sax up your ass. The MSM will play this up and let Clintons new revelations die out. If you don't recognize this, you are the one that is hopeless.
  • Old-T
  • 10-08-2016, 07:53 AM
WTF are you talking about? I can tell the difference between a guy talking off the cuff and joking around to a guy who used his power. and position to abuse women. You can stick his sax up your ass. The MSM will play this up and let Clintons new revelations die out. If you don't recognize this, you are the one that is hopeless. Originally Posted by bambino
TRY not to be stupid. I know that is probably difficult for you.

In case you have not noticed, I am as far from a Clinton supporter as you can get. My point, which seems too difficult fof you to grasp--is the in today's politics the presentation is the message to too many voters. Scumbag or not, Bill Clinton does not come across as scary to the average casual voter. Trump does.

If you can't comprehend that the newsbites have made gloss matter more than substance, then get ready to be shocked in November. Go hid in the basement with IB and tell yoursfel "she shouldn't have won". She shouldn't have, if the Wackos hadn't self destructed the Rep party by nominating The Bombastic Buffon. You and your ilk will be the reason the Psycopath is elected. I hope you think your temper tantrum in the primaries was worth it.
He'all have 90 days to mull it over.