What's the tally on Ricky supporters?

Yea, so it's gotten quiet real fast and I was looking for some entertainment. I've to admit, I've got a mancrush on the fella, too.... .....sorry, tried to say it with a straight face.

Just want to gauge the public perception on Ricky now....how many Ricky fans do we have left?
Yes, this would be me.....
I have Ricky threatening me in Houston now for questioning a review. He hasn't attacked anyone on it but me. Everyone see the back and forth and knows what's going on here. The dude is going psycho about this chick like the have something going on! I wonder if he is sharing stuff with her and vice versa or even inventing stories? I questioned a location and nature of a review and then he's name calling me! He did this to me a few years back on an Austin provider who did something shady. He needs to chill our
I'll let y'all fight it out amongst yourselves, but I'd agree that calling the Energy Corridor "Northwest Houston" is something no one who lives here would do. That said, the reviewer may not be from Houston.

The energy corridor would only be NW to someone who thinks Hobby Airport is at City Centre...ijs
... I've to admit, I've got a mancrush on the fella ... Originally Posted by Beagle
I think it's become quite a bit more.

You might consider taking a timeout. Seriously.
Excellent point made. I noticed I was the only person Ricky boy questioned on the review? He didn't have much to say but bash on me and try to bolster his position.

Beagle and whispers can get w dfk and play with him. I have providers to see and review w good directions and info! Oh well y'all have fun w Ricky boy and give him a teachAble moment
I think it's become quite a bit more.

You might consider taking a timeout. Seriously. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
5...4...3...2....1...and...... done! So where were we again? Oh right, mancrush......I'm honored RR hasn't called me a stalker yet. Everyone he disagrees with seems to be labeled as such nowadays.....
Then you are an idiot because I question the motive of you, Dorian Gray, and Whimpers.
Also two other clients chimed in that they had just saw her too loser!
Name calling lil Ricky? Now now I never said anyone didn't see her. Since you are questioning those gents and didn't respond to wakeup do you care to further elaborate?

Get back on topic it started this thread as a poll on you! You have a Hard on for me but not interested! Nooner with one younger and hotter than your squeeze! Too bad you can't join in but she likes them bigger
Hahaha Beagle, Chicagoboy, Malaya, CamilleFox69, Just Jackie, Don T Lubbak, the poll listed your names, fucking classic Snoopy blow it
I like the way you grasp at straws, Ricky.....

It had to be a public poll.....how else would I know if your supporters were conjured?
Face it you're always a day late dollar short lackey!
Hey Malaya did you vote that way because you are the source that said Bailey outed the Facebook of two people? Despicable
I'm a little teapot, short and stout
Here is my handle, here is my spout
When I get all steamed up, hear me shout