is this new? never seen before or reviews?

• ea6b
  • 02-07-2022, 09:00 AM
Not an encounter, moved
Since spas are a cash biz, I wouldn't want to be holding anything about a $5 bill in that hood. It's full of low life drug dealers.
  • BLM69
  • 02-07-2022, 11:23 AM
Since spas are a cash biz, I wouldn't want to be holding anything about a $5 bill in that hood. It's full of low life drug dealers. Originally Posted by DeathbyChilly
Where do we find the college graduates that drain you at? Doctors and lawyers whores make it to the top of my list....
Where do we find the college graduates that drain you at? Doctors and lawyers whores make it to the top of my list.... Originally Posted by BLM69
People who don't know this hood while living in another city 5 hours away typing some woke bullshit that doesn't lend the OP any real advice.
bad phone number Originally Posted by ea6b
Figure out where you said this and you’ll have your review, sir

On a completely unrelated note, I was at the barber shop the other day waiting for a haircut. There was a fellow there sweeping up all the clippings and putting them in a bag. I looked at this sack of hair and thought to myself…

Yep, still more sense than FiFi
Been open now for 2 months, I posted an encounter report on Hong Kong Spa a couple weeks ago, got CiCi, went back the same week and tried Mia.
  • BLM69
  • 02-07-2022, 08:10 PM
Been open now for 2 months, I posted an encounter report on Hong Kong Spa a couple weeks ago, got CiCi, went back the same week and tried Mia. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Did you mugged visiting this place? Tricks be trying to put fear in people not to visit the "hood" 😂
Did you mugged visiting this place? Tricks be trying to put fear in people not to visit the "hood" �� Originally Posted by BLM69
Spoken like someone who doesn't know EA and Houston.

I'm sure the My Little Pony sheets you spill your infertile seed on are impressed with your keyboard wit, tho.

https://ibb.co/D5Zy7hw
Figure out where you said this and you’ll have your review, sir

On a completely unrelated note, I was at the barber shop the other day waiting for a haircut. There was a fellow there sweeping up all the clippings and putting them in a bag. I looked at this sack of hair and thought to myself…

Yep, still more sense than FiFi Originally Posted by Bush_Pilot
Did you mugged visiting this place? Tricks be trying to put fear in people not to visit the "hood" 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
I blend in well, but I’m also aware of my surroundings anywhere I go, I don’t consider this particular area high risk to a brown skinned carnal.
Where do we find the college graduates that drain you at? Doctors and lawyers whores make it to the top of my list.... Originally Posted by BLM69
Swinger Parties!
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Where do we find the college graduates that drain you at? Doctors and lawyers whores make it to the top of my list....[/I] Originally Posted by Quote:
[I
They drained me back in college. But it’s more than an hour’s drive now so I go for the AMPs to drain me now plus my long time UTR who made me put potting soil in a planter 2 weeks ago and hang pictures...starting to get too comfortable!

If you know of some local or fairly local young Asian college coeds that will drain me or do CFNM let me know.