Serendipity

For the guys: Ever feel like rolling the dice and taking whatever number comes up? Maybe post in the requests forum something like "I'm in town with a wad of cash....first verified provider to pm me gets my wad."

To the ladies....if you feel like responding.....would you reply?

Just wondering......
Interesting concept OP. Not sure whether I'd want to go with just one provider...when there is so much fun to be had. That's the Nash school. Then there's the "you get what you pay for" school...pick out the three most expensive ladies in a 3 state area, read all their reviews, pick the one you think will mesh best with you, schedule, fly her in...ah screw it...I'm going with the Nash school.
It might make me laugh, but I wouldn't take it seriously. It makes the poster sound pretentious.
Sounds like a completely experience than what I am after. Cash is simply the price of admission. Does not define the experience for me. But, whatever floats your boat is cool.
It might make me laugh, but I wouldn't take it seriously. It makes the poster sound pretentious. Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
LOL....Pretentious? Moi?

Supercilious? Maybe. Overweening? Perhaps. But not pretentious.

Seriously...thanks for responding. And I have a serious question...is it the concept (I am in the public market bartering for a service), the unusual random approach (willing to go with the service provider who wants my business the most), or my delivery (poor attempt at humor with the double entendre regarding the word "wad.") that made me sound pretentious?

Because what I described is kind of a fantasy......I have buddies that literally have to beat the women away with a stick. They could walk into a busy bar, randomly wait for the first woman to say 'hi' to him, and have a pretty good chance of going home with her. If you'd ever met me, you would know that could never happen to me.

So, this is as close as I can get to that fantasy. How would you propose a guy like me goes about fulfilling it?
Hey I don't have any comment other than I had to read a thread with the word serendipity in it and it not being a chick thread.
Hey I don't have any comment other than I had to read a thread with the word serendipity in it and it not being a chick thread. Originally Posted by burkalini
I am tearing up I am laughing so hard. Thanks Burk. No offense to OP. Still laughing.
  • Netx9
  • 04-18-2013, 09:31 PM
Serendipity sounds like a provider name... How much for an hour? Bbbj cimnqns?
Hey I don't have any comment other than I had to read a thread with the word serendipity in it and it not being a chick thread. Originally Posted by burkalini
I am tearing up I am laughing so hard. Thanks Burk. No offense to OP. Still laughing. Originally Posted by cowboy_john
Serendipity sounds like a provider name... How much for an hour? Bbbj cimnqns? Originally Posted by Netx9
LOL........I'm glad you sons-o-bitches are enjoying yourself. Doing my best to raise spirits around here.

Layne....went back and reread my response to you...it seems a little defensive this morning. Wasn't my intent. Just tryin' to have some fun.
No worries, I don't believe you have it out for me. ;-)

And its probably the poor humor delivery more than anything, in answer to your query. As far as how to fulfill your fantasy, do what you need to do to make that happen! Don't let my comment throw you off, the humor thing might work with other ladies.
Humor on message boards is tough, especially for sarcastic wit.
Amen to that one FS.

But, to answer the OP question........not all money is good money. I don't like to make careless decisions like that. I'm too paranoid.
Ms. E, it's only paranoia if they are really after you!!!
  • CS123
  • 04-19-2013, 05:04 PM
I think what hgrits needs if for a provider he knows to arrange for a provider that he does not know to hit on him at a bar! (prearranged bar and time of course) Then he could do doubles with the new provider and the one he knows and spend his wad. He could then leave the bar with a beautiful gal on his arm and leave all the guys like his buddy (that has to push the women away) baffled as to how the hell did she pick him. I am sure they would be thinking "that guy had to have a sock rolled up and stuffed down his pants leg". Anyway have fun with your fantasy and good luck in raising spirits on this board........perhaps you could get rid of winter and have the sun come out and warm things into the mid 70's or low 80's?
I think what hgrits needs if for a provider he knows to arrange for a provider that he does not know to hit on him at a bar! (prearranged bar and time of course) Then he could do doubles with the new provider and the one he knows and spend his wad. He could then leave the bar with a beautiful gal on his arm and leave all the guys like his buddy (that has to push the women away) baffled as to how the hell did she pick him. I am sure they would be thinking "that guy had to have a sock rolled up and stuffed down his pants leg". Anyway have fun with your fantasy and good luck in raising spirits on this board........perhaps you could get rid of winter and have the sun come out and warm things into the mid 70's or low 80's? Originally Posted by CS123
This is A FRICKIN' GREAT IDEA! Thanks