Saw Palmetto

• Masky
  • 10-15-2016, 09:21 PM
Have you used Saw Palmetto?

I have heard about many benefits for it (e.g. reversing hair loss and increasing libido)

But at the same time, I have heard from others that it actually lowers libido because it increases testosterone by blocking DHT and DHT is something you want to have.
Masky, L-Arginine and Citrulline 4mg a day each works great for me! ive tried all kind s of stuff to give me a boost us older guys I'm 48 need sometimes. These super charge the Nitros Oxide in the blood naturally helps tremendously. Hope this helps, anybody else wanna chime in in what works for them?
  • Masky
  • 10-16-2016, 06:16 PM
I'll look into those. 4mg doesn't seem like very much is it?

I went to the herb shop to pick up some Tribulus Terrestris powder and other herbs. The lady asked "not to get too personal, but what are you using these herbs for?" I told her "to beef up testosterone and crush my workouts" She said "it is good for workouts and other things" then gave me a wink.
Tribulus Terrestris is good for workouts. It does up your testosterone if you take about a tbs of it you will see more lead in your pencil !!! there's also Herbs for blood flow also.
  • Masky
  • 10-17-2016, 07:02 PM
How long does it take for the tribulus to kick in?

And do you take it everyday or just when needed?
Shit Masky, my apologies. You need the 1000mg (one thousand) milligram pills and take 4 each a day. The Tribulus helps a lot but takes a week or so of consistently taking them.
  • Masky
  • 10-18-2016, 08:55 AM
I have the tribulus powder. Been trying to make a tea out of it (actually more like a hot chocolate). But it doesn't dissolve too well.
The best way to do it is to man up and just put it on your mouth and wash it down with something you know like a Goodie Powder !
  • Masky
  • 10-18-2016, 10:42 PM
I'll do it that way. Because I'm hardcore like that.

Anyway. Just got me a bottle of this here Horny Goat Weed.
I'll do it that way. Because I'm hardcore like that.

Anyway. Just got me a bottle of this here Horny Goat Weed. Originally Posted by Masky

Lmao OOooo Shit Lock up your wife's Masky got on the Horny Goat weed he's going to be fucking every thing in town.......
Does Tribulus Terrestris really work? I have read anything really convincing so if appreciate any first hand experience(s).

Masky: did you really but Horny Goat Weed???
  • Masky
  • 10-30-2016, 12:27 PM
Indeed I did. Should I not have?
No issue with It...just cracks me up thinking about taking something with that name. It makes me think of Damon Wayons buying dried deer penis in The Glimmer Man...