Any tips to shorten refractory period?

2-3 years ago, I was good for 2-3 rounds with a lady during a 60 min visit. I'm down to 1. I'm only 40 so I don't think age is my issue. Frankly, I know it's stress. Stress at work, at home, and then I stress myself out about not being able to get up for round 2 and it just gets worse. Any suggestions? Please?!
Hey man I was the same way. When I was younger I use to go all night.But not so much now but hell no worries I still have my game going.so it's all good !
2-3 years ago, I was good for 2-3 rounds with a lady during a 60 min visit. I'm down to 1. I'm only 40 so I don't think age is my issue. Frankly, I know it's stress. Stress at work, at home, and then I stress myself out about not being able to get up for round 2 and it just gets worse. Any suggestions? Please?! Originally Posted by Jackson461
One suggestion and its hard to do is reframe from having an orgasm for at least a week or more if you can. That way you build up enough reserves for a round 2 or 3. MSOG has come natural for me. When I was younger in my 20's I was only a 1 or 2 cups if that. As I got older I have been able to go much more. My all time record is 6 in a 2 hour period. Personally I wish I was able to reframe from having my first O so quickly and able to hold off and be a one and done kind of guy. It would save me from always booking multiple hour dates as I never book 1 hour dates.
One suggestion and its hard to do is reframe from having an orgasm for at least a week or more if you can. That way you build up enough reserves for a round 2 or 3. MSOG has come natural for me. When I was younger in my 20's I was only a 1 or 2 cups if that. As I got older I have been able to go much more. My all time record is 6 in a 2 hour period. Personally I wish I was able to reframe from having my first O so quickly and able to hold off and be a one and done kind of guy. It would save me from always booking multiple hour dates as I never book 1 hour dates. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Great things to know rrabbit ! are you still doing the celery Too ?

That my problem it take me half forever to get off most of the time I am gave out and it's almost a hour so most of the time is up. I never have time for a round two. I know one time with Gem S after the visit we got talking and talk for about a hour and she ask me back up she told me she just wanted to get me off again. so who was I to say no so I did do a round two that day with her. But most of the time I am one good one and done. I guess I am lucking. I get the most out of a hour.
Thanks for the feedback. Sadly, I'm a one hit wonder these days. I hate meeting lovely ladies offering CIM/COT/COF and having to abstain or choose one item on the menu. Ho hum....