couples massage

I've never had a "couples massage". Is it worth it? I'm thinking about rewarding a provider friend if it's at all a sensual experience for all the fine regular sessions we've shared together.
  • Old-T
  • 02-20-2012, 11:16 AM
It all depends upon the person/people giving the massage. At a nice spa it can be a very sensual experience, even if not erotic. The erotic parts can come afterwards.
I've given them, they can be very fun! Find a provider that has couples reviews and have a great time!
If done correctly, it is a very sensual experience. You are both laying their naked, in a candle lite room, soft music is playing, your bodies are being caressed, a soft touch to relax you, yet arouse you. You can here her moan out in pleasure as she is being giving a sensual touch by another, as you are as well............Just have a room reserved close by so you two can continue this wonderful time and take it into a more erotic scene.....Have Fun!
Tough for me to picture in my mind. Two bodies. One masseuse. Only one hand to massage each person. Seems hardly efficient, much less erotic.

[BTW, is the masseuse covered?]
Tough for me to picture in my mind. Two bodies. One masseuse. Only one hand to massage each person. Seems hardly efficient, much less erotic.

[BTW, is the masseuse covered?] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Off to youtube to watch the videos lol. I too think there would be less concentration.
Maybe I read the OPs question wrong.....But wasent he TREATING his ATF to a couples massage session......Im thinking their going to a Spa and have a 2 Pros give them a real sensual couples massage, something special to relax and enjoy! Not hiring a provider to join in a play session??? My bad if this isent what his question was........But this would be a treat for me and a very special gesture for a client to make..............