a Four Page Diatribe on the topic of threADS.....

Come On Ladies......try posting something real.... Like....

"What would I have to do or change in order to earn your business"

ohh... wait... that would be opening your business up for some direct criticism.....

Yes... I believe.... most of the topics women start tend to be ADs

Some are tolerated because of how they are presented.... or because of the person presenting them.... or because of the person(s) protecting them.....

some are just tired old attempts by a few that can't seem to make ends meet....

This is just the personal opinion of someone that has been around a long time......

There does not seem to be a correlation between women posting and getting reviewed now does there.....

The women earning the respect and money from the men seldom have a thing to say..... MOST reviews are NOT about the wordy wenches that troll the CoEd section.....

Anyway... It seems I asked for a thread to be closed before someone could weigh in .....

...........I'm tempted to go off for a four page diatribe on the topic of 'threADS' and mod nostalgia Originally Posted by Vyt
and now....

without further ado...

I give you......

VYT!

(insert applause, catcalls, jeers and a few lighters held in the air.....)
SHOW SOME RESPECT PEOPLE!

Let Vyt write his Diatribe BEFORE you weigh in!
and please don't forget some MOD nostalgia......
(Crickets)
  • Vyt
  • 04-03-2011, 10:54 PM
...........I'm tempted to go off for a four page diatribe on the topic of 'threADS' and mod nostalgia Originally Posted by Vyt
Yes, but see, occasionally I resist temptation.
Yes, but see, occasionally I resist temptation. Originally Posted by Vyt
Oh come on you know you want to.
Yes VYT come on!!!
You will have to let me know what that feels like one day.

Yes, but see, occasionally I resist temptation. Originally Posted by Vyt
ya know you want to.....

You are gonna get all worked up and ready to post it and by then I'm gonna be bored with the thread and ask for it to be closed again and someone else will lock it right before you get it out there....
(Bumping Crickets)
(More crickets!)

GREAT THREAD!
The thread was for Vyt... He obviously changed his mind Yssup... maybe you should quit bumping it?.....

You are a little obsessed with the board lately... I need to go find an old thread for you to read....
Looks like you bumped it, dominus!

(Why didn't you just send him a PM? Wait a sec. Were you calling him out? Never mind)