Name: Honey
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: Ables @ Walnut Hill
Phone: (469) 248-3065
City: Big D
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, DFK, ass worship, BBBJ, groping, TS, Nuru, SS, 69, TUMA with RT & BLS, DATY, DATO, Russian, more TUMA, BBBJ, then CFS (standing mish & K9).
Hair Length and Color: Black, just below shoulders, pulled back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: STACKED! 5’0”, maybe 105 lbs, huge titties with perfect hang, large areolas and very responsive nipples. Probably double DDs on that small frame. Curves in all the right places, with a nice, firm ass ideal for grabbing and sucking on.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, Bingo! Honey is a treat and another unique body in AMPland.

and she took me in the room and introduced me to the ladies and I had the chance to meet Honey. She is an absolute doll with a great personality. Channel looked great also.

then I went in the back with Lisa and damn near died of exhaustion.

Honey is the best Provider in AMPland. look at all the acronyms listed! she is always on her game, great personality, and yes, "Stacked"!
She's like 4'10", but no less on my TDL.
Speaking of being 4’10”, I forgot to mention one additional hot detail about my visit with Honey. I believe because of her height, Honey kept her “Come-Fuck-Me Pumps” on during the entire visit. A great visual during standing mish, and in standing K9 when she placed one knee on the table.

The woman knows how to be sexy!