Spinner Shortage

Are any other areas in the country suffering from a Spinner Shortage like San Antonio? Spinner travelers are welcome anytime
The only problem is San Antonio has a bunch of cheap fucktards ...
No, SA spinner aficionados are willing to pay standard rates but the Cetacean invasion has created a Weimar Republic economy ie when cetaceans/tacotrucks & trannies are being paid top dollar by Pendejos, that creates an inflation economy where sweet spinners can charge MORE than what WAS the standard rates...
I just got back from Houston, saw a GREAT 22 yr old white spinner and paid $150/hhr....would pay THAT in SA too all day everyday
Spinner shortage eh?
Hmmm... (;
  • Old-T
  • 08-29-2015, 03:20 PM
SA has had a horrible rep for years as a place populated by cheap guys. To say prices are high by comparing it to Houston, another historically low-ball city does not change that. There are good guts in TX, but there are also a lot of cheap, overly macho types that give a bad rep to all. Still living down some if the late-days ASPD rep too.
SA is a bad market because it's out of the way. Traveling girls from Dallas choose Houston or Austin because they are closer and better markets, only exception are girls traveling along I10.
You are not confined to SA, pick the hotties you want to see and go to them.
SMDH laziness
that is why I have never enjoyed going there.... the gentlemen there want to be cheap as possible
Corpus Christi is a haven for RBBW (R is for really big). Fortunately of late we have had a few spinners settle here and seem to be content with the place and available clients. Of course there is always room for more so come on down all you young spinners.
SA has had a horrible rep for years as a place populated by cheap guys. To say prices are high by comparing it to Houston, another historically low-ball city does not change that. There are good guts in TX, but there are also a lot of cheap, overly macho types that give a bad rep to all. Still living down some if the late-days ASPD rep too. Originally Posted by Old-T

What's so horrible about being cheap?
You get what you pay for...
Custom Chrome wheel and tire, or rent a rim has the spinners you need
What's so horrible about being cheap? Originally Posted by flinde
I just saw a line that sticks with me, "If you are looking for cheap, you will be happy with cheap." As an individual cheap will get you a cheap experience and you will be happy. If it infects a community it reduces the opportunities for people who want the higher price spread, and that is a problem.
that creates an inflation economy where sweet spinners can charge MORE than what WAS the standard rates... Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow
Um dude. Spinners have always charged a bit more than standard rates in each city. I attribute this mostly to maybe they couldn't fully take on the same bodily physical requirements as their ore larger counterparts. Can't see the same amount of clients per day or per week as for some they have limitatons based on their size. The slghtly increased rate for what. Assume was missed work overflow. The multihour rates also don't seem to cater to booking more time with little to any price incentve. Just multiplication of rate per hour, whch I'm not a fan of.

So what's the standard rate in San antonio now? If the spinners are increasing by 50 to 100 that's very customary. If not a case of the above, might just be supply and demand.
Come to CC we have Spinners)
This ain't a "BASH SA" thread, leave it to the elitist nihilists of Dallas & Austin OR neophyte with <8 reviews to immediately chime in with their baseless opines.

I've traveled this year to LA, Bay Area, San Diego, OC, Denver, Phoenix, Milwaukee, Chicago, New Orleans, Houston & Miami and paid STANDARD rates ($150-$200hhr) for TOP quality spinners so unless you've got the miles spare me ur argumentum ad ignortiam.

HERE is the current average provider we got in SA:
http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...e_m_e/13666101

So if YOURE a good looking spinner and ok with charging STANDARD rates SA WILL be a GOLD MINE FOR YOU!

I'm open to pay for your hotel for your stay in a Courtyard quality hotel if you qualify so pack up those sexy thongs and go to SA!!! (Btw I'm NBA)