verifyhim

just curious if anyone uses this and is it beneficial?
Just about every working girl I know uses this. I pay $31.00 a month.. Some pay more for a longer subsription to the service ..... There are so many tools to screen... Blogs .. Discussion community .....all that good stuff.

It is literally a life saver. I suggest you buy a subscription doll and don't think twice about it (;
Just about every working girl I know uses this. I pay $31.00 a month.. Some pay more for a longer subsription to the service ..... There are so many tools to screen... Blogs .. Discussion community .....all that good stuff.

It is literally a life saver. I suggest you buy a subscription doll and don't think twice about it (; Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
Awesome! Thank you!!
Is it like a site?
Yes... One you can post much more detailed alerts on, without the picture and rw info restrictions that are on here.
Is it like a site? Originally Posted by JessicaBlackk25
yes. .com
It's probably the most valuable tool I use in the hobby. It's a screening site for those ladies who don't know. Better than P411 because all the info is current (although I love P411 as well) and for us ladies only, guys aren't allowed to join. .Safety matters and while there are no 100% guarantees with anything, VerifyHim has definitely helped me to avoid some bad situations. I have screened guys there and declined their appt request based on what info came up only to see another lady who didnt screen as well post an alert here a few days kiter on the same guy. Anyway, yes... highly recommended...
+1 VegasJen

While nothing is absolute foolproof, it is a great site!
I also would like to thank Seeking~P for her vouching for me.

Stay safe Ladies and have an amazing Labor Day Weekend!
+1 VegasJen

While nothing is absolute foolproof, it is a great site!
I also would like to thank Seeking~P for her vouching for me.

Stay safe Ladies and have an amazing Labor Day Weekend! Originally Posted by Miss Glamazon Girl
Its join by Invite.

Yw Miss GG!
can we move this thread to a providers only area?
Some guy has already chimed In and posted with his knowledge....
I recommend it 100%. Its been a very useful tool for me and I use it for everything. It is a complete time saver.
I use it all the time along with one other screening method...RS2K, Date-Check, P411 or References. I always use at least 2 verifying methods, verifyhim.com is always one of them. I would never use verifyhim.com or any other screening method alone, a minimum of 2 is neccessary. The idea is to reduce our risk to protect our safety (we can never eliminate it), one screening method simply isn't good enough for me. Not using verifyhim.com is never an option.