Today is a great day!

I am just so thankful for my life and all the people who I've crossed paths with. Everywhere I've been has made me who i am today. I feel wonderful.

LADIES, you are beautiful. Every one of you. Always respect yourself . You won't ever get any more than you give yourself! Love yourself for who you are. All the flaws make you. And mamas, those tiger stripes are stained with love. We are perfect in our imperfections.

I'm just writing this post because I finally feel like I made it today. I have a long way ahead on my journey. But I have overcome so much on this battlefield called life. I love it! I've learned to be comfortable all alone. That's a liberating feeling. If I can do it. So can you.
I had to learn to be happy with the present and stop waiting for the future because if I can't be happy now I won't be happy then. Just leave the negativity and drama for the small minded.

I cant wait to meet more people. And make more memories with guys and gals alike.
I am just so thankful for my life and all the people who I've crossed paths with. Everywhere I've been has made me who i am today. I feel wonderful.

LADIES, you are beautiful. Every one of you. Always respect yourself . You won't ever get any more than you give yourself! Love yourself for who you are. All the flaws make you. And mamas, those tiger stripes are stained with love. We are perfect in our imperfections.

I'm just writing this post because I finally feel like I made it today. I have a long way ahead on my journey. But I have overcome so much on this battlefield called life. I love it! I've learned to be comfortable all alone. That's a liberating feeling. If I can do it. So can you.
I had to learn to be happy with the present and stop waiting for the future because if I can't be happy now I won't be happy then. Just leave the negativity and drama for the small minded.

I cant wait to meet more people. And make more memories with guys and gals alike. Originally Posted by Fiona_theone
+1 sweetie

IB
I am glad to read your post and I love you bunches!!! I, too am in a similar fight. Love does help us everyday. We starve without it. I'm liking myself more everyday. I don't focus on the bumps in the road and self deprecating thoughts. Instead I'm enjoying my journey and don't really even care about the destination. I appreciate everybody I've met here on ECCIE. It feels like home. Love you, girl. Big Hugs !!!!!
Posting taint photos is a better way to show one's gratitude ...
"When you cum to play, my mouth will be wide open. And after you go, my lips will be sealed..."

Luv that tag line