Providers that used to be Strippers or those that want a night on the pole....

Clubs are struggling and some nights are incredibly slow.

So Slow I can book a GC event in a Strip Club closed to the public for the night for our private party....

So I'm considering an event that would allow for some to have another night in the limelight.....

Maybe an ECCIE Stripper Contest with a prize?

If interested chime in.....

The normal gals that work the club would NOT be on the schedule but there would be girls invited from a variety of the clubs that the guys are familair with.

Unlike other GC events this would be more open to the community.....

Guys?... Gotta provider you wanna take shopping and put on the stage followed by a table dance or two? Prod her a bit....
  • Vyt
  • 03-09-2011, 02:28 PM
Wow, this is a great idea. I love the idea of a private club party/get together. More discreet and the girls that are there are there for us specifically. Make it happen, Jedi Master! I'll definitely come with a date.
Wow. I can see a night like that getting way out of hand. Of course I'd be in!!!
Wow. I can see a night like that getting way out of hand. Of course I'd be in!!! Originally Posted by austin_guy08
Not even a remote possibility.
  • 03-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Genesis Nicole in a red fishnet bodystocking on the brass pole. I gotta go lie down, be right back.
I've been kicked out off a couple of shadowboxes before...

I can't handle the pole, but I'm awesome with Czechs and Slavs!
Oh my God. Don't make me do it again!!
Oh my God. Don't make me do it again!! Originally Posted by klovve
First of all.... No One Made You

Secondly... It will all be OK this time around!
  • FSCOB
  • 03-09-2011, 11:32 PM
But I didn't get to see it the first time!

Make her do it again, Whispers!
Ohhh.... She's gonna do it.....

When you have Kelli in a strip club it's more about making her stop then it is about making her start anything.....
Hell with Kelli and I both there.....I smell a good time.
I think we should have Metal Smith put up some extra poles... What am I saying? I've been banned from the next two events!
But I didn't get to see it the first time!

Make her do it again, Whispers! Originally Posted by jimbo1605
Ohhh.... She's gonna do it.....

When you have Kelli in a strip club it's more about making her stop then it is about making her start anything..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Hell with Kelli and I both there.....I smell a good time. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Oh MY!!
I think we should have Metal Smith put up some extra poles... What am I saying? I've been banned from the next two events! Originally Posted by austinkboy
You can't be banned, you brought almost as many women as Whispers!!!
  • Vyt
  • 03-10-2011, 05:58 PM
You can't be banned, you brought almost as many women as Whispers!!! Originally Posted by Metal Smith
I smell a good time. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
There's something kinda fishy about that statement!