Name: Michelle
Phone: (512) 468-9663
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Research Blvd between Oak Knoll & McNeal
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, D&TY, 69, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair down to her waist. Pulled back in a ponytail.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very attractive face, Nice natural b-cup breasts and a round, soft ass, Thin legs and flat stomach.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
BigBamboo, actually not a surprise for what I like the most.
pls check dm
pls check dm Originally Posted by oldphone14
Check your dm. I answered your questions.

After seeing Amber today and having Michelle hang out in the room for a while, all I can think about now is having 4 hands with the two of them. They are BOTH highly skilled at massage.
4 hands yesterday ,Michelle and angel they are both super good
  • Cee
  • 05-20-2021, 01:51 PM
I'm with you Cpt... sometimes that's the hottest thing there is... triggers me everytime...
4 hands yesterday ,Michelle and angel they are both super good Originally Posted by ATXbigA
Any review forthcoming? I never met Angel. How is she different from Michelle?
I met Angel yesterday & enjoyed it. She did ask if I would pre-pay my tip. I said no & she said ok. Normally they press you to tell them how much you will tip but Angel didn't do that. Ended up doing Russian with her with 15 minutes left in the hour visit. She tried to say there was 5 minutes left. I said there were 15 minutes. She said ok. Other than those two things the visit was very nice. Gave her $80 tip & she was more than happy. Other ladies there seem more greedy.
Thx Cap’n. Always enjoy your reviews.