No Nut November

I’ve never had the will power but I’m gonna give it a go. Made it through one day no problem. I know, I know it’s probably not the best community to go to for support here.
Good luck with that....
And why would you want to? Honestly? LOL
I am joining you - benefits are increased energy, focus, increase in sensitivity down there, mental clarity, and money savings. Plus it helps prove you are not a complete addict.
If having sex saps your energy so much that you want to not have it then you are doing it wrong. Lol

Increased sensitivity is BS or you are with the wrong partner.

If it impares your memory then it wasn't good to begin with.

Having regular sex does not make you an addict.

The only point you got right is the money savings.
Well best of luck, I disqualified myself today. lol
I'm not doing this. If I want a nut, I nut.
The first thing addicts usually say is - i could do that, but why would i want to?
Not to be confused with Bill or Jack or Pete or Dennis, but I think I'll go the mustache/Movember route instead... with a nice beard accent. C'est Magnifique!
I’ve never had the will power but I’m gonna give it a go. Made it through one day no problem. I know, I know it’s probably not the best community to go to for support here. Originally Posted by Slimphat
How are you holding up so far?
I am joining you - benefits are increased energy, focus, increase in sensitivity down there, mental clarity. Originally Posted by mynameismudd
increased Testosterone...makes a man feel like a man

but what if you're supplementing with MORE Testosterone
How are you holding up so far? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I’m not gonna lie, would be tougher but I have a family member staying over this week so not really tempted yet.
Its going to be tough over the weekends, thats when I usually act out. But if you can make it through the month you will feel awesome, I did it last year. Your energy will spike, you will be more motivated, more focused, waking up early will be easier, be more productive - plus you can prove to yourself that you are not an addict, that you are in control. Not a slave to your worst impulses, etc.
  • BLM69
  • 11-05-2021, 12:43 AM
Only thing not nutting for multiple days does for me is wanna find someone to stuff, I couldn't go more than a week, cock does get fatter and longer as it's filled ready to blast off
Never understood the no nutt'ers?

Just WHY? hoes continue to fuck. sheet they gettin it from the real alphas raw dawg