400 dollar gift card to This is it frenchy's chicken on deck! Looking to barter!

Your boy Shine got a 450 dollar gift card to frenchy's chicken in third ward. I'm already foooking the late night cashier so all my yard bird is free, so any providers willing to barter an hour session for a 450 frenchy's on Scott street gift card. Toodlez...

Your boy Shine got a 450 dollar gift card to frenchy's chicken in third ward. I'm already foooking the late night cashier so all my yard bird is free, so any providers willing to barter an hour session for a 450 frenchy's on Scott street gift card. Toodlez...
  • pxmcc
  • 08-12-2018, 02:43 AM
effin lmfao...

shine you crack me the fuck up. who the hell gets a 450$ gift certificate for Frenchy's in the 3rd ward. that's g-money dawg..

i call shotgun if any providers need fighter cover using this gangsta g-certificate in the damn Frenchy's drive thru. and yes it's called shotgun for a reason..
  • pxmcc
  • 08-13-2018, 02:59 AM
someone should do a compendium of your greatest hits. just caught up with your "strip club review."
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...077&highlight=

woozy rank puky gal wonderin why you're not down for an ovanite. and that shit was free too..

beware the Greeks bearing free shit..
Isn't that location closed? They folded to the christian bullies next door that needed the space to expand their cult building? I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that a few months back and yelp has that location listed as closed. Hmmmmmmm?
Look here brooko wildo, now I'm starting to question your black street credit. The church didn't bully them, it's called wheeler avenue Baptist Church by the way, they handsomely foooking paid them and they are moving down the street to the old Popeye's location. I thought you like black men and don't know that. Toodlez....
I went to that place thursday night...i didnt care for it at all & the workers were rude smh.
I went to that place thursday night...i didnt care for it at all & the workers were rude smh. Originally Posted by Secret Baby
Must have been Shine's night off
  • pxmcc
  • 08-13-2018, 09:48 AM
^Even low-level gopha gangstas don't have to work in fast food. That's a rough job and the pay sucks. i was a Whopper flopper back in the day. great motivation before starting college. i was like, aww hell to the naw..
So many jokes popping in my head and can't say anything....sucks.....haha