Encounter: OHB Massage cheap and damn good.

Date: 4/9/20
Name: Cindy
Phone: 5049057610
Email Address: Junr3242@gnail.com
URL / Website: https://m.yelp.com/biz/oriental-beau...ge-river-ridge
City: River ridge
State: Louisiana
Address: Off jeff hwy
Activities: Fbsm, table shower, he.
Hair Length and Color: Black hair short cut.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cindy is a older very petite chinese woman who is easy on the eyes. A cup spinner. Small soft bottom.
Recommendation: Yes
It was open last week???
Maybe not open to walk ins now. But regulars I believe are getting service if they call ahead.
Closed until May, I texted her.
I don’t think I ever saw Cindy but I walked into that place once and left dry heaving at the sight of two very old fat grandmas. The ones I saw could not pay me to let them touch me. It was funny in one way because they were elbowing each other to get to me before I fled.
I don’t think I ever saw Cindy but I walked into that place once and left dry heaving at the sight of two very old fat grandmas. The ones I saw could not pay me to let them touch me. It was funny in one way because they were elbowing each other to get to me before I fled. Originally Posted by Nolanrouge
Yeah... I learned to not be so ignorantly open to try anything , I actually threw up after leaving a place on airline. I told her to give me a massage only. the woman started stinking after all that sweat start dripping from that soiled mildewed pussy. Ok... then she told me I was very nice and about dragon style wind came from her month. Smelled like she licked ass crack all day. Damn!!! I told her again no thanks .. then I said "I'm Late" "I have to go!!" And I got dressed so fast. I left my hat. Lol had to puke when I got to the car...
  • Owj
  • 04-16-2020, 05:56 AM
I have encountered a couple with really bad hygiene as well. One had ass breath that you could smell from talking distance, and the other smelled like stale piss when you got close to her. Escaped quickly and nearly threw up before making it to my car.
Next place on my list.
Open yet ????