Foxy, Scarlett, Tiara, and Vicky

They are open to see people outside the Spas. PM for information

i need some info,i have seen all of hem multiple times
They are only seeing people that have reviewed them at this time. But with life, Things change!!!
They are mostly seeing regulars, guys they can trust outside the spa..
Correct. Pricing is up a bit for the Incall.
Me being a regular with some of these girls, and being kind and respectful to them has paid off for me the last few weeks..
So, are they working out of hotels? I just can’t force myself to venture to a hotel room.
So, are they working out of hotels? I just can’t force myself to venture to a hotel room.
Me being a regular with some of these girls, and being kind and respectful to them has paid off for me the last few weeks.. Originally Posted by Heartside

Thank you for letting us know, Heartside. I guess you wanted to remind us all (again) that you're seeing girls outside of the spa. I will look forward to your next post to notify everyone that you are seeing AMP girls during the quarantine and that you have all their phone numbers.
  • Aoi
  • 04-21-2020, 05:56 PM
So, are they working out of hotels? I just can’t force myself to venture to a hotel room. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
It's not a hotel.

Heartside :

This is you. Again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdlqHO4i0dE
I knew I'd catch hell, I guess I will stay quiet on the subject, sorry guys..
  • Aoi
  • 04-21-2020, 06:10 PM
I knew I'd catch hell, I guess I will stay quiet on the subject, sorry guys.. Originally Posted by Heartside

ANYWAYS, please be mindful of the rates. DO NOT try to haggle. Things are different depending on the setting.
I'm hoping these ladies are open to viewing AMP Mongers who haven't had a chance to review them yet.
I'm hoping these ladies are open to viewing AMP Mongers who haven't had a chance to review them yet. Originally Posted by Service90210
No, I don't want too much traffic. The rest of you have to sulk at home during shelter at home. I will have fun with them and let you know later.
No hotels. You will be impressed with the situation.