Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'6ish, cute face, HWP, nice C's, nice firm butt
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.
Have the rates changed in any way?
something isn't adding up...

no change to the standard 1 hr rate - still $$
I was also expecting things to loosen up after the shower and the DATY. I didn't try to push to kiss her after she said it was off limits at the start. She took off the mask for the BBBJ, which was a relief since I was wondering if it was going to stay on for the full session, but she put the mask back on for the FS activities. We were in missionary, I was pounding away and she reached to pull the mask back up to cover her face.

I agree, we exchanging lots of bodily fluids and the mask really doesn't do anything but if it makes her more comfortable then I'll respect her boundaries

We live in interesting times.

something isn't adding up...

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Is this the Emily with tiger tattoo ?
We live in interesting times. Originally Posted by tusk182
don't we though?

Is this the Emily with tiger tattoo ? Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Yep, huge tiger on her back and more ink on her leg
Nice to know, thanks
Is it still $.4 for 1/2 hour. And $$ for full hour?
What other girl do Juju have, that come from different spa after the shutdown?
What other girl do Juju have, that come from different spa after the shutdown? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Yeah, we need lineup intel
Yeah, we need lineup intel Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Mya, Jun, Emily and Suzi plus another name that I can’t remember.
Do you guys think it's smart to be reviewing JuJubee or any other fS spas right now? Remember all the heat on their neighbors right after JuJu closed. Or all the heat on NW highway. Maybe DPd will lay off with all this BLM killing shit is going on, but I wouldn't risk it and we all know they read the board to get intel. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them posted a fake review to get access to the ROS. Just a thought. I hate for those fuckers to swoop in and spoil what we have now.
Do you guys think it's smart to be reviewing JuJubee or any other fS spas right now? Remember all the heat on their neighbors right after JuJu closed. Or all the heat on NW highway. Maybe DPd will lay off with all this BLM killing shit is going on, but I wouldn't risk it and we all know they read the board to get intel. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them posted a fake review to get access to the ROS. Just a thought. I hate for those fuckers to swoop in and spoil what we have now. Originally Posted by BiggD6
dude, AMP stuff is wayyy down their list now. Non existent basically. The police think their city/superiors have turned against them and that democrats want to shoot them. Otherwise I would agree, it is too early to post.