Cassandra Update

Hello fellow mongers. Well, from what I'm told, Cassandra is planning on getting her plane ticket and leaving NY tomorrow. She will still be seeing clients today into late tonight. I'll keep everyone posted if anything changes. If you haven't seen her yet, text her today and experience her water bottle trick for yourself. Be safe and have fun. -B.
dedication on her part... taking care of clients up to the last minute lol
betroth I have to thank you for posting that! I was able to see her again at my place last night. She told me if she doesn't fly out tomorrow (Monday 9/21) then it will most likely be Thursday. Very glad I got to meet her. She is a very cool person with a kind soul and I wish her all the best in her journeys!
betroth I have to thank you for posting that! I was able to see her again at my place last night. She told me if she doesn't fly out tomorrow (Monday 9/21) then it will most likely be Thursday. Very glad I got to meet her. She is a very cool person with a kind soul and I wish her all the best in her journeys! Originally Posted by DeepHardLong
It's not a problem. She's actually leaving this Monday (10/5), so this week will be the last time we all can get to see her until next year when she plans on returning for the summer. She assured me that she WILL be on this flight and is done with all the family issues that has kept her here longer than expected. -B.
...She assured me that she WILL be on this flight and is done with all the family issues that has kept her here longer than expected. -B. Originally Posted by Betroth0
Oh, is she still here - Thanks! I was getting worried...
Oh, is she still here - Thanks! I was getting worried... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
pimping taint easy ????
pimping taint easy ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Evidently neither is leaving NY when you plan to.
Whos got the first visit 10/5?
Just want to let everyone know that Cassandra actually made her flight this morning and shockingly arrived at the airport a lot earlier than she needed to. She does plan on returning next year for the summer though. -B.
no cut till next year????
Yes she is gone off to the left coast. Saw her twice last week and may even hook up this winter in Vegas