LINDSEY SINCLARE Finally got an appointment

FYI everyone,

I contacted Her from her website the day before. Had am appointment today at noon. !! am got a text wanting my location. 12 Oclock no show . at 12 45 I contacted concerned. 1PM got a text. 2PM no show. Not sure if its a scam on her account or cold feat. Its no big deal I did not invest in advance. Just an FYI. Disappointed to say the least.
I’ve been trying to see her for YEARS! Started back in 2018 every time I would set a date and time she would not respond then respond to me the next day. I’ve read about others not having any issues. Maybe if client from her past contacts her she just drops the convo with the new client? I still try every now and then. She responds immediately when I text her I suggest a time she agrees then I text her when I’m on my way to Pensacola. I live about an hour away so I try to get a response before I head that way so my drive isn’t wasted. That’s when we have radio silence. If you try again I wish you luck.
Is she back in Pensacola I thought she moved to TennesseeI seen her like four times all encounters were awesome
Noticed her ad on skip this morning thought about trying to make a visit soon hopefully no radio silence?!
She has done that to me three times now.
I have had the same luck. If she responds it’s set an appointment then radio silence.