TRUMP is a Dinosaur

• H&H
  • 10-08-2021, 06:15 PM
I can't believe he is seriously thinking of running again, what a dipshit. Such a Narc. He is spamming more potential donors then those fuckers in Africa do. And he hasn't even attempted to overcome the Jan 6th riot nor can he.

GOP might even be extinct now too.
Grabsalotapus.

Suck me off right quick?
Trump has to run. First, he is, and always has been, an attention whore. Not a particularly uncommon personality defect but the depth of his psychic schism is epic. Secondly, and as I write this maybe this should have been first, his crumpling house of cards craves a cash infusion like a coke junkie ( read Don Jr) and, sadly he has been a poor steward of the billion dollars he inherited 40 years ago, and nothing like a tax exempt PAC and a fund raising tour in COVID country. He did not really ever want to win, only just siphon money from uneducated morons that think that giving him 20 dollars makes them potential billionaires.

He will not win re-election: that is not is goal. Not living like you is his goal..And staying out of prison.
Thanks for the diagnoses, Dr. Greenbook. Very insightful.
Let's all be honest, if we could spew some bullshit that fed our egos and get millions for it, who wouldn't? The bigger problem is the ego, not the grifting.

Hell, if I could get the cash Saban makes for a 3 year contract I'd be the happiest, worst, college coach in history. I'd take my buyout and ride off into the sunset.His problem is there is never enough, not money...but attention and power (real or perceived).

I voted Replublican my entire life, even on the last ticket...just not for him. I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against having a mental child sitting as the head of the United States. Hell, I would have voted for Bozo the clown if that had been a choice. What troubles me more than one individual is the apparent meltdown of the entire party...
Megasauranus.
He will be as old as one by then, just like he and many others made fun of Bidens age Diaper Don will be the same age in 2024. Hopefully he will be in jail by then or charged so he can't run, too many steroids and Rogaine in his tired old fat ass.
The party may get smart and reject him altogether.

If so, the prepare for an independent candidacy. Or a write in campaign.
  • oeb11
  • 10-09-2021, 08:41 AM
My, My - teh DPST minions are on a roll here.
LOL
IMHO- Trump should not run again - He will be too old.

so - DPST minions - who ya gonna nominate in 2024 - fiden, ???
Harris????
Schumer????
Pelosi???

Keep up your destructive works and Lies - Nov 2022 arrives sooner than U think - sheeples.
  • oeb11
  • 10-09-2021, 08:44 AM
Trump has to run. First, he is, and always has been, an attention whore. Not a particularly uncommon personality defect but the depth of his psychic schism is epic. Secondly, and as I write this maybe this should have been first, his crumpling house of cards craves a cash infusion like a coke junkie ( read Don Jr) and, sadly he has been a poor steward of the billion dollars he inherited 40 years ago, and nothing like a tax exempt PAC and a fund raising tour in COVID country. He did not really ever want to win, only just siphon money from uneducated morons that think that giving him 20 dollars makes them potential billionaires.

He will not win re-election: that is not is goal. Not living like you is his goal..And staying out of prison. Originally Posted by greenbook

My - my - my- another minion - who can only spout LSM propaganda

Only concerned with Trump's persona - not what he did for the country
Now You DPST sheeples have an idiot senile and one of teh two most unlikeable, incompetent females alive in office.

Not to mention two authoritarian idiots in nazi pelosi and crying chuckie schumer.

IMHO - Trump should not run again
Republicans have a number of intelligent, competent, experienced individuals who would makes excellent chief Executive officers of America.

Keep up the Good works - DPSTs

keep the silly pics of dead white guys and filthy, psychotic murderers such as Che' as your mantra .
It shows teh intellectual bankruptcy of teh DPST welfare queen politicians - and DPST welfare queens who see a chance to live off other people's efforts and suck at the govrnment tit for a living.

Nov 2022 and 2024 arrive sooner than you can comprehend.
TOWE ran on being anti-establishment. Whether TOWE really is anti-establishment or part of the establishment is debatable, but since he is essentially a symbol of anti-establishment, TOWE will always have a following, because a lot of people hate the political establishment.
  • oeb11
  • 10-09-2021, 08:54 AM
SM - care to define the acronym TOWE???
The One Who Enjoys
It's funny how the establishment used TTZ to persuade people to fall in love with them.