Gruden railroaded

https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/12/j...emails-650000/

Was Jon Gruden’s Career Deliberately Assassinated? Questions Linger As Only His Emails Appear To Have Leaked

David Hookstead
Sports And Entertainment Editor
October 12, 2021 10:30 AM ET

There are serious questions surrounding Jon Gruden’s resignation that need to be answered.

The former Las Vegas Raiders coach resigned Monday night when it was revealed by emails given to The New York Times that he’s used homophobic language, gone after President Joe Biden back in 2012 and called Roger Goodell a “clueless anti football pu**y,” among other things. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Las Vegas Raiders (@raiders)

However, as people are noticing, it seems like only Gruden’s emails are leaking. Why is that important? It’s important because the emails that cost Gruden his job were sent to former Washington executive Bruce Allen and are part of 650,000 emails reviewed by the league.

Here’s specifically what The New York Times wrote that is fascinating and demands an answer:
Gruden’s emails to Allen, who was fired by the Washington Football Team at the end of 2019, were reviewed as part of an N.F.L. investigation of workplace misconduct within the franchise that ended this summer. Goodell instructed league executives to look at more than 650,000 emails during the past few months, including those in which Gruden made offensive remarks. Last week, Goodell received a summary of their findings and the league sent the Raiders some of the emails written by Gruden
How is it possible that of 650,000 emails including multiple other high profile individuals, only Gruden’s emails found their way to the public?

How is it possible that not a single other person has been body bagged like Gruden when there are 650,000 emails the league searched through, and he wasn’t sitting there talking to himself.

https://twitter.com/AndrewBrandt/sta...45814332329986

This also isn’t just me talking about this situation and raising questions. The fact that only Gruden’s emails have leaked is generating attention online and it certainly paints a picture that this was a targeted and coordinated situation.

After all, the NFL has a notorious level of control over everything it oversees. Yet, we’re supposed to believe that only Gruden’s emails leaked by accident and the league has no idea what’s going on?

That’s a tough sell. That’s a very tough sell.
Jon Gruden’s offensive emails were selectively leaked from a trove of 650,000 emails collected by the NFL as part of its workplace misconduct inquiry of the Washington Football Team.

Where are the rest of the toxic emails, including any that were sent or received by Dan Snyder?
pic.twitter.com/qfoGL5gIbn

— Don Van Natta Jr. (@DVNJr) October 12, 2021
https://twitter.com/SportsLawLust/st...39181342547968

https://twitter.com/ShelbyManningPO/...32562558869510

Was this entire situation a hit put out on Gruden’s career? It’s probably too early to say, but there are certainly questions we need answered. Something doesn’t add up and it doesn’t add up in 650,000 different ways.
bet it was goodell and smith (the guy who was called "tire lips" who leaked it.
Chuckie pissed somebody off ,,,this is a hit job
Funny(hypocrisy) thing is the NYT has nothing better to do then dig up crap from 10 years ago to Outrage people with all the other shit going on ,,, So who did ( which in billionaire did he piss on)

The Uninquisitive NYT Hmm maybe they should report ON:Border , Afghan , Covid ,inflation pipelines , energy , unity , tax s economy , making it through a speech
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2021, 07:56 AM
Chuckie pissed somebody off ,,,this is a hit job
Funny(hypocrisy) thing is the NYT has nothing better to do then dig up crap from 10 years ago to Outrage people with all the other shit going on ,,, So who did ( which in billionaire did he piss on)

The Uninquisitive NYT Hmm maybe they should report ON:Border , Afghan , Covid ,inflation pipelines , energy , unity , tax s economy , making it through a speech Originally Posted by rexdutchman
The hit job was from someone within the NFL
The hit job was from someone within the NFL Originally Posted by WTF
at the behest of goodell and smith.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2021, 11:24 AM
at the behest of goodell and smith. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Probably...all I was trying to do was point out that the NYT is just trying to sell newspapers.

They do not give a fuck about railroading Gruden.
656,000 emails. Who’s next? Daniel Snyder?
Probably...all I was trying to do was point out that the NYT is just trying to sell newspapers.

They do not give a fuck about railroading Gruden. Originally Posted by WTF
656,000 emails. Who’s next? Daniel Snyder? Originally Posted by bambino

Slow leak to keep generating clicks.
Im telling you he bamboozled

They do not give a fuck about railroading Gruden. Originally Posted by WTF
That's all true, mate. I surely believe he was
targeted also.

But then there's the fact that his re-building plan
was coming about a bit slowly. He WON the final
with Tampa - and now those bludgers wanna take
his name from the "Ring of Honour" they got.

Aint done much since winning that Super Bowl final.

### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 10-13-2021, 05:02 PM
Did not Tampa Bay win teh 2021Super Bowl with Tom Brady as QB!!!
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers
targeted also.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
He won with Dungys team. He played Oakland who he was OC the year before. He knew what Rich Gannon would do. He had a great D. It all came together for him that year. Other than that, I believe he has a losing record as a HC.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2021, 05:43 PM
targeted also.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
From what I heard the Raiders did not want to shit can him but they started leaking more emails. At least that is what I heard on Madd Dog Sports with Chris Russo...and that dickhead seemed to support it.
the drip drip tactic seemed work
... I did some checking with some o' me sporting "insiders"
- who claim that Gruden was payed out the balance of his
buy-out portion of the contract.

Prolly to keep him quiet about just WHO he sent more
e-mails to -- and the responces he got from them!

They surely may be worse!

### Salty