New Hunter Biden emails ‘a huge problem’ for White House

• oeb11
  • 10-14-2021, 06:45 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...use/vi-AAPtG0p

Video Player is loading.

up next:School board member went viral after publicly describing threats she's received

FOX News

Raymond Arroyo: New Hunter Biden emails ‘a huge problem’ for White House

Duration: 00:40 18 hrs ago

More proof of graft adn corruption in the china owned fiden crime family
Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands

the media and big tech protected biden before the election on this, adopting his lies as their own

all while they spent 4 years (or was it 6 years?) lying about trump

they can keep that up
  • oeb11
  • 10-14-2021, 06:55 AM
the LSM lies - and they will keep it up in their attemtp to force America into Communist slavery to Bernie and his acolyte marxist racist DPSTs
the media and big tech protected biden before the election on this, adopting his lies as their own

all while they spent 4 years (or was it 6 years?) lying about trump

they can keep that up Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Correct o mondo.

Absolutely nothing will happen.

This is what happens when a Constitutionally Protected Entity, (the Press), sells out to one political party and their dogma.

If they don’t report it, then it did not happen.
Right the LSM is so Outa control ,,,That you correct if they don't report on it it didn't happen
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2021, 09:42 AM
Correct o mondo.

Absolutely nothing will happen.

This is what happens when a Constitutionally Protected Entity, (the Press), sells out to one political party and their dogma.

If they don’t report it, then it did not happen. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Is Fox News , One America and NewsMax part of (the Press)?
  • oeb11
  • 10-14-2021, 09:53 AM
Thank you for obediance to teh narrative of Comrade Xi
when they come for you
there will be No One to speak for You!
the oh so sad thing is...the media knew biden was lying and they were so much for him they closed their eyes and ears and minds and opened their mouths to shill for him
the oh so sad thing is...the media knew biden was lying and they were so much for him they closed their eyes and ears and minds and opened their mouths to shill for him Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Not only that, they knew he was a corrupt, senile, stupid enept old bastard and hid him in the basement so America would not learn the truth.

Every time I see that stupid old piece of shit on TV, I want to take my Mossberg 500 to the TV screen.
Not only that, they knew he was a corrupt, senile, stupid enept old bastard and hid him in the basement so America would not learn the truth.

Every time I see that stupid old piece of shit on TV, I want to take my Mossberg 500 to the TV screen. Originally Posted by Jackie S
anyone. repeat anyone, even the unvigilant, knew biden was a big time fraud from his very beginning

his presidency is an abject failure and he is actually harming americans

the maintenance of his fraud serves no purpose for it neither fools nor protects, yet his handlers work overtime to continue it

their policies are corrupt, their frauds are evident, their harm is purposeful, their hatred for America evident and real

just remember, if these people will desert americans in afghanistan, wtf do they care about you?
  • oeb11
  • 10-14-2021, 01:56 PM
well written - NGIT - and you are correct - they care about their racist, marxist ideology - Not the Reality of teh harm that ideology causes to teh Freedoms and Peoples of America!
The reality of destroying amerkia
Video Player is loading
No no, lads... Nothing wrong with Hunter's ties to China.
Let him sell what he wants.

TRUMP will be back on in 3 years... Right about the time
one o' his sons becomes leader of the Switzerland National Bank.
And another son becomes a big executive from a company pumping
oil over in the Middle East.

Maybe a good idea for Sleepy Joe to close off
Alaska oil drillings.

### Salty
Video player is still loading.