Who do you miss?

From all the providers that have retired, who was your ATF, who do you miss the Most?
I dearly miss AllisonofHouston, I Really wish she would come back.
Although I am not sure if she is really retired. AsianJJ
Allstarandee - retired ginger out of east texas
  • tth
  • 05-09-2017, 06:19 AM
I'd like to see sweetsensualmichelle come back. I never got to see her, scheduled two different times. Once it didn't work out on her end(miscommunication), the other time I had vehicle issues. We chatted a lot on instant messenger and had some great conversations. Seemed like a sweet girl.
  • Trey
  • 05-09-2017, 06:23 AM
Breanna18 she was the best of all time for me.

Larissa was also a favorite I've tried to replace a few times no one came close.

Interesting thing happened once. A favorite of mine from like 10 years ago popped up on Facebook and we hooked up again. It sucked bad. Man sometimes the old memories should be left alone cus the new reality ain't what it use to be.
Tessa the Amazon
And Thai Ove who moved away

Interesting thing happened once. A favorite of mine from like 10 years ago popped up on Facebook and we hooked up again. It sucked bad. Man sometimes the old memories should be left alone cus the new reality ain't what it use to be. Originally Posted by Trey
That happened to me with an ex and I wholeheartedly agree!
PristyN and AirelAinsley
Yvette of Houston.
Phoenix (Pixie Voice....)
Taylor Summer (from Dallas)
Breanna18 she was the best of all time for me.
Originally Posted by Trey
I remember her. She had that crazy nice body with a really reasonable rate.
Lauren Mayfair
Natalia Monroe
Rachelle
Sunni and Nini!!!!!!!!

LS
I miss the chick I had as an avatar before I changed it. This basically says I miss UTR's more than I miss providers. But if there's any one provider that I can think of it would be........

Jezebel LaPassion. I hate that I didn't hit that again.

Oh, and Alexis Of SA. Still to this day I haven't been with a white chick as banging as her.