Eccie equivalent outside Texas?

I've heard of a site called Grainbeltnews for the Midwest - I don't know if they cover Chicago. Originally Posted by N6_in_the_village
It's better for other points of IL imo but using it for the Chicago area doesn't hurt.
Edit: just saw papadee's response so ... +2
What is RSAVS ?
What is RSAVS ? Originally Posted by gothchic

Room Service 2000.
To the OP, you are mistaken bro. Yes Chicago is big but the size of the city is not proportional to the strength of the hobby scene. Chicago is kinda weak. When I was there I stuck to the indys website and strip clubs. Chicago pales in comparison to Dallas and Houston
To the OP, you are mistaken bro. Yes Chicago is big but the size of the city is not proportional to the strength of the hobby scene. Chicago is kinda weak. When I was there I stuck to the indys website and strip clubs. Chicago pales in comparison to Dallas and Houston Originally Posted by mastablasta
OP here, that sucks to hear. Any indys you’d recommend?
Indys.com
Indys.com Originally Posted by mastablasta
Lol thought you meant indie providers websites. Still learning how this works I guess
Listcrawler is shit. Half the adds are spam and the other half are junkies. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
RIDICULOUSLY TRUE
Since the raids, Eros is still being ran by homeland
Security. I
Got
Off since as you may google the news article. It was easy to make 1k hourly
On there but I refuse them running me so I stick with regs at higher rate and half In towns that aren’t as big as Downtown Chicago where I host. I miss ter and
Fosta has made this industry 🤮
You have to go to the review section, then click on current reviews, that is where the ladies post ads.
You have to go to the review section, then click on current reviews, that is where the ladies post ads. Originally Posted by yerassman2
This is in reference to a comment on listcrawler being all phony ads, which there are.